Blast off to Creativity!$** :) discussion

general > Music! :)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 102) (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 982 comments Mod
So this is just a topic that you can post what kind of music you like and what you listen to and why you like it. :) You can also mention if you play a musical instrument or something.

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 1751 comments Mod
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together!-T. Swift! ;D

message 3: by Shyam (new)

Shyam (ShyamBookFan) Two Weeks- All That Remains
Monster- Skillet
Hero- Skillet
Comatose- Skillet
The Waiting One- All That Remains
Amaranth- Nightwish
Master Of Puppets- Metallica

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Anyone know who the artist of the song 'I Love Rock and Roll' is? I forgot :/

message 5: by Shyam (new)

Shyam (ShyamBookFan) haven't heard it...

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

You should listen to it. I love it! 'I love rock and roll! Put another dime in the jukebox baby! I love rock and roll! Put another dime in and dance with me!'

message 7: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 17 comments Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Anyone know who the artist of the song 'I Love Rock and Roll' is? I forgot :/"

Luv that song

message 8: by Shyam (new)

Shyam (ShyamBookFan) Anyone listened to the song Hero by Skillet? If you haven't, LISTEN TO IT.

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

ϟEvelynϟ ~ "For Olympus!" wrote: "Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Anyone know who the artist of the song 'I Love Rock and Roll' is? I forgot :/"

Luv that song"

Me 2!

message 10: by Crystal (new)

I love anything by Owl City! But I love it when his songs feature Breanne Duren, they sound so good together! Check out Saltwater Room:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOCDV...

Honey and the Bee:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQ6yp...

And this song by him is totally hilarious: Deer in the Headlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtsX8H...

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Oh, and 'Daydreams' and 'Catapult' by Breanne Duren is good too.

And 'good times' by Manic Drive!

And...I think I'll shut up now. :D

message 12: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 543 comments Mod
Hmmm... I like listening to Daughtry, 30 seconds to mars, peoples like those. xP

Oh and Demi Lovato... Yes, her. (Don't judge.)

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan | 1065 comments Once, sang We Will Rock You and I Love Rock and Roll at the same time...totally works AND IT WAS SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Really? Sweeeeeeet!

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan | 1065 comments start doing the STOMP STOMP CLAP of We Will Rock You and then sing I Love Rock and Roll, I didn't think it would work until I tried it

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "start doing the STOMP STOMP CLAP of We Will Rock You and then sing I Love Rock and Roll, I didn't think it would work until I tried it"

Really? Okay then! :D

message 17: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 17 comments omg Queen is awesome too

message 18: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Totally. 'Another bites the dust!'

message 19: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

I like:

Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift
Zendaya Coleman
Bella Thorne
Carrie Underwood(1 song)
1D (2 songs)

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan | 1065 comments what 1 of Carrie, she has a LOT of good ones...in my opinion. and yeah, 3 for 1D, but not that many suprisingly since i like them

message 21: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) My dad listens to all these old country songs, and it's like they are so catchy! Like Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash, or like Devil Went Down to Georgia... I like The Wind by the Zac Brown Band... =D

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan | 1065 comments my favorite song is Red Dirt Road by...and i just forgot their name...uh...i'll remember it around midnight

message 23: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

I love Country! Rascall Flatts are awesome. And the Zazh Brown Band.

message 24: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Yeah, country music! I like Zac Brown, Carrie Underwood, T. Swift, and so much more! =D

message 25: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 17 comments Country isn't my cup of tea, with the exception of Taylor Swift. I usually listen to Rock, Pop, and Hip-Hop/Rap.

message 26: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

xP

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Yeah, me too. :) Does anyone listen to K-Pop? A surprising number of people in their groups are Christian. :) I like Oh by Girls Generation, 2 people from that group are Christian.

message 28: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

Really? Cool. Bad timing, but I got to go.

message 29: by Crystal (new)

Okay, bye! :)

Sherlock's Secret Sister (Honeysun258) | 372 comments Mod
Singers/Bands I love(the list is long):

Barlowgirl
TobyMac
Casting Crowns
Chris Tomlin
Tenth Avenue North
Switchfoot
Superchick
Francesca Battestelie(I don't know how to spell her name, so don't jude)
Rascal Flatts
Blake Shelton
Taylor Swift(except for "Weeeeeee are Never Ever Getting Back Together)
Carrie Underwood
Tim McGraw
The Band Perry
Lonestar
Selena Gomez
1 Direction(now I do, hated them before)
CeLo Green
Christina Agrulara(again, don't know how to spell her name)
and many many more! ☺

message 31: by Crystal (new)

:D Wow, I listen to a lot of those too. :) Have you heard this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Gf2S...

message 32: by Spooky Mulder (last edited Oct 19, 2012 05:27PM) (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) I love the band perry!!!! Oh and Miranda Lambert!!!

message 33: by Crystal (new)

It's a really sad music video. :( You need to watch it, *sheds a tear*

message 34: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

xP CARLY RAE JEPSON (I think thatas how you spell her name.)

message 35: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) I'll watch it in a little bit, I forgot my earbuds and I don't think my sister would appreciate me listening it so she can hear too...

message 36: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (last edited Oct 19, 2012 05:32PM) (new)

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number.... SO CALL ME MAYBE!! (Random Ouburst of singing)

message 37: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) I'm going home, gonna load my shotgun. Wait by the door, and light a cigarette. He wants a fight, well now he's got one. He ain't seen me crazy yet, slapped my face and shook me like a ragdoll, don't that sound like a real man. I'm gonna show him what a little girl is made of, gunpowder and lead!

message 38: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

I LOVE THAT SONG

message 39: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Ali wrote: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number.... SO CALL ME MAYBE!! (Random Ouburst of singing)"

LOVE HER!

message 40: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

IKR

message 41: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

GOOD TIMES BY OWL CITY AND CARLY RAE JEPSON!

message 42: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, ~This is falling in love in the cruelest way~ (new)

OH YES

message 43: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Ali wrote: "IKR"

Yup! :D

message 44: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, My latest love interest? Let's see, what book did I read last.. (new)

Ali wrote: "OH YES"

Ikr?!

Care *=P* wrote: "I'm going home, gonna load my shotgun. Wait by the door, and light a cigarette. He wants a fight, well now he's got one. He ain't seen me crazy yet, slapped my face and shook me like a ragdoll, don..."

I LOVE THAT SONG!! IT'S SO AWESOME! ☺ ☻

Crystal wrote: ":D Wow, I listen to a lot of those too. :) Have you heard this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Gf2S..."

Awesomeness. I really liked it.

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan | 1065 comments it was so pretty, i don't know why but songs about love through cancer make me happy. like I'm Gonna Love You Through It by Martina McBride. It's really pretty, but if you haven't heard it, be prepared to blink back tears. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYNOXR...

I love that song.

message 50: by Pierce Withers, God these plastic people. (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 222 comments Mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rCc06...
Sleepless-Dubstep-NightcoreVerson

« previous 1 3