All The RPs You Can Think Of!!! discussion

Boarding School RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 418 (418 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
((rp here))

message 2: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Laura ran towards her first class, she had sleept in and was getting really late.

message 3: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko walked slowly towards her first class, ignoring the late bell ringing in the air. She didnt care. The teachers were all scared of her anyway.

message 4: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 13, 2009 11:58PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Laura accidentally bumped into Nanoko, Laura's books falling all over the place. "Oh Crap!" she exclamiled as she bent down and started to pick up her books of the ground.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray walked through the quad trying to get to the art department, in the rain.

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Jean handed Ray an umbrella

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks.We should hurry" Ray voice was almost unaudible

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "probably" Jean said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray ran out from the umbrella and into her next class.

message 10: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko paused, looking down at the ground. Slowly she picked up a book and stared at it.

message 11: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2009 05:44PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Laura picked up th books and stood up. "ummm...." Laura replied as she noticed Nanoko holding one of her drama scripts for the audition. she was going to do after her english class

message 12: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko looked up at Laura with her dark eyes, narrowing them slowly. Silently she handed the book back to her, her face expressionless.

message 13: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments "....thanx" Laura replied as she took the book and walked past Nanoko to her engish class.

message 14: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko followed the girl into the class room and then took a seat in the far back by the window. Nanoko swung her feet up onto the desk and folded her arms over her chest.

message 15: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Laura took a seat in the back seat next to the wall."and I thought, I was late!" she said quitely waiting for the teacher to come in.

message 16: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko stood up and opened the window, letting a warm gust of a spring breeze in. She sat down again, staring at the black board, her feet on the desk.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:10AM) (new)

Reece sauntered into english,looking like she owned the place.She shot a disgusted look at the girls that were already there.Sitting down at a desk that was in the middle of the room,she got out a magizine from her bag,casually flicking through it as she waited for class to start.

Luke skidded into his class and quickly took a seat at the back of the classroom.

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Jean walked into English class trying to ignore the over powering feeling that something would go wrong when he stepped in.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray walked into her art class and began to work before anyone could ask her why she was late

message 20: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko looked up boredly as she saw Reece walk in, with a small "Chh." Nanoko shut her eyes again, leaving her feet up on the desk.

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Jean laughed at Luke.

message 22: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko opened one eye, wondering why Jean was laughing. "Whats so funny?" she asked, opening both eyes now, even though they were narrowed.

message 23: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "I find late people to be very amusing. What's your issue?"

message 24: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Issue?" Nanoko snorted, shutting her eyes again. "Being thrown in a boarding school that sucks a** by my parents."

message 25: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "better than foster homes" Jean said with shrug.

message 26: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Sure doesnt seem like it." Nanoko replied, standing up. She looked up at the wall at the clock and rolled her eyes. Class ends in 10 minutes... she told herself.

message 27: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "I had a mom once, brother too, half a dad, a a**hole step-dad, and two sisters" Ryan said picking up his bag and walking out even though he knew full well that class ended in ten minutes."I know that this place is better than a foster home"

message 28: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "What do you know anyway?" Nanoko asked sarcastically, passing him on the way out of hte classroom. Nanoko walked towards the exit to the soccer field, grabbing a soccer ball off the top of bag full.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray tried to work on her painting but she couldn't with noise of the rain, It usually calmed her now it's annoying her, So when the bell rang she was relieved.

message 30: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "alot" Jean said simply walking out the same exit with a silver breifcase.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray walked back out into the rain. But then walked to the library.

message 32: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "I sincerely doubt that." Nanoko muttered, tying her black hair up into a high ponytail before heading out from under the undercover walkway and into the rain. Nanoko walked towards the soccer field, the soccer ball under her arm.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray was close to the library but was bumped to the ground by Nanoko.

message 34: by Daisy (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:15PM) (new)

Daisy Jean shrugged, "it may not be important stuff but I do know alot of stuff" he sat on the bleachers.Jean got up and held a hand out for Ray.

message 35: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko looked down, surprise on her face for a split second before she gave an annoyed sigh. "Watch where you're going." she said half-heartedly, before stepping around them and onto the field.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:19PM) (new)

"You might want to too. Or I wouldn't be on the ground." Ray mumubeled as she got up

message 37: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear What an annoying girl...at least the guy wasnt telling me what to do. Nanoko thought with dry smile. She unzipped her blue jacket and tossed it into the mud. Since she was already in her blue soccer shorts she sat down in the mud and kicked off her shoes, pulling on her soccer ones. Nanoko laced them tightly and picked up the ball, looking up into the rain.

message 38: by Daisy (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:26PM) (new)

Daisy Jean handed Ray the unbrella.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:31PM) (new)

Ray took the umbrella and walked away and into the library where she sat by a window, falling asleep.

message 40: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko set down the ball and took three steps away from it, her eyes narrowed. "Can you throw it to me?" she asked Jean grudgingly, swiping her wet bangs from her eyes.

message 41: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:30PM) (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
Callie walked into the school, late.

message 42: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Jean picked up his breif case, he needed to get out of the rain, and went to the library. As he was perusing the isles of books he noticed Ray. He smiled and took out his spare jacket resting it ove rher shoulders.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray felt something over her back and just pulled it so that it would cover her face.

message 44: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko grit her teeth. "A**hole..." she muttered, walking over to the ball, throwing it in the air herself. She headed the ball and was off, dribbling it as she ran, racing through the rain towards the goal.

message 45: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Rave was sitting in the corner next to the window reading a book. He didn't really no anyone there, so he usually spends his time alone.

message 46: by Daisy (last edited Feb 15, 2009 03:40PM) (new)

Daisy Jean sat next to the girl. He was pretty sure hername was Rave "hi"

message 47: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Rave looked up, " Hi."

message 48: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "Your name's rave right?"

message 49: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Yea," Rave said smiling, " Well, it's short for Raveth."

message 50: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Nanoko hit the ball with her knee into the air and leapt up, spinning to kick it. Once her foot connected with the ball it flew into the goal and Nanoko fell to the ground in the mud on her back. "Got it." she smiled, staring up into the rain, a bit pleased, glad no one could see her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9