All The RPs You Can Think Of!!! discussion

High School RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,983 (1983 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

message 1: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
((rp here))

message 2: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn adjusted her bag before continueing down the path towards the school. She was glad it was the first day back, she had missed everyone. Jeslyn gently pushed her long purple ponytail off her shoulder and onto her back, her blue eyes shining.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 05:24AM) (new)

Caprice walked slowly through the school doors,earphones jammed into her ears but they couldn't be seen through her thick black hair.She went to her locker and pulled out her books for class then shoved them into her bag.She locked the door of her locker and turned around,leaning against it,softly singing 'Everything I'm Not' by the Veronicas.
"I was loosing myselt to somebody else
But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
So this is the end of you and me
Cause the girl that you want
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not.
"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Scar walked into the school. Reluctant to go to back to school. But hey she got to mess with new teachers heads.

message 5: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn smiled as she paused outside, looking up at the cherry trees. With a small laugh to herself she headed inside towards her locker.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Scar could hear everyone's laughs and happiness. And that was the opposite of her reaction.

message 7: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn looked over at Scar and waved, remembering her from last year.

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Keahara walked into the classroom and looked around. Her hair was loose and was dangling by her side. She took a seat in the corner.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Scar gave a small wave to Jeslyn She was the only one who was nice to her here in this hell hole

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Kea sat there quietly waiting for class to start.

message 11: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn grabbed her books from her locker and shut it, skipping over to Scar. "Morning!" she smiled brightly, her long purple hair whipping her back as she slid to a stop next to Scar.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Morning. Why is it that you sound so happy, it's more work" Scar said

message 13: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments "You aren't happy to be back at all?" Jeslyn asked, surprised.

message 14: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2009 06:15PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Jessi was walking up to her locker and noticed Scar and Jeslyn. "Hey" she called out as she quickly walked up to them.

message 15: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments "Jessssssiiiiii!" Jeslyn squealed, jumping up and down in excitment. "Good morning! Welcome back to school!" she crowed.

message 16: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments "Jeslyn!!" Jessi replied as she ran up to hug her "Omg so what have u been up too while I was in Australia?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon walked through the hallways looking for the office. It was his first day at the school and he needed his schedule. As he walked he over heard some girls screaming and he glanced over. At least there are some cute girls here. he thought.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:06PM) (new)

"No. Good to see you too" Scar said watching the little reuion.

message 19: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments "Cheer practice, swim team stuff and student counsel. The usual." Jeslyn giggled, hugging her back.

message 20: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Jessi laughed "Australia was awesome too, haha thanks for asking Jeslyn" Jessi joked

message 21: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn laughed, letting going of Jessi. "I was getting to that! Did you meet any amazing guys?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon walked over to the group of girls. "Excuse me. Do you now where I can find the main office?"

message 23: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn turned to him and smiled. "Yeah. Down the hall and on your left." she said easily. "We can take you there if you'd like."

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:18PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Jessi smiled as she noticed Jon standing infront of her, she had never seen him before "Yea sure we won't mind, Are you new here?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes thank you. Todays my first day." Jon said smiling.

message 26: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:21PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments "oh kool! well I'm Jessi and this is Jeslyn" Jessi replied as they started walking towards the office.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon walked along side them. "Hi I'm Jon"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"And this is why I hate high school." Scar said Still in front of them

message 29: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments Jeslyn laughed. "Dont be so sad Scar!" she said, linking arms with her. "Just smile." she told Scar. "And welcome to our school! You'll be seeing Jessi and I a lot. Both of us are pretty active in the schools extra curricular activities."

message 30: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited May 14, 2009 12:46AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Jessi laughed "Yep we sure are, especially Jeslyn" she replied "so what brings u here to our school?" she asked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" You know I can't smile. It hurts." Scar said jokily

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me and my dad just moved here from Boston." Jon said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Boston? That's far away"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where does this take place anyway?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Idk Im just making conversation))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((We could make it up?))

message 37: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments ((oh and what is the skool called?))

message 38: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments ((Thats a good question...how about...Washington or Cali?))

Jeslyn laughed. "Jon you should join some clubs too. We do tons of fun stuff. Student Counsel is great, swim team, cheer and volleyball are all fun too."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya he got a new job and we had to move out here for it." Jon replied. "Do they have a basketball team?" he asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:37PM) (new)

"Wow trying to recute him already Jeslyn? and your managing to do it"

message 41: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:39PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments Jessi laughed "Yep they sure do and there pretty good too"

message 42: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments "Yeah! Its a pretty good team too. You can try out for Varsity or JV." Jeslyn nodded, smiling. "Of course I am! Its a skill." she joked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Scar rolled her eyes

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright I'll have to check them out." Jon said.

message 45: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:51PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 1060 comments "Jon ur looking at the expert student counseler" Jessi replied pointing at Jeslyn and smiled. "So if u ever need any help around here, she'll be happy to help. right Jeslyn?" she told him "But I'll be able to help you better" she joked and wishpered in Jons ear

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon laughed.

message 47: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 203 comments "But of course!" Jeslyn laughed, opening the door to the office. "Main office is here."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's my home away from home" Scar said happily

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks" Jon said "I guess I'll see you later" he said as he walked over to the lady behind the desk.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya!" Scar said already trying to get away before someone could notice her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40