Oden's Ford discussion

Cinda Williams Chima
This topic is about Cinda Williams Chima
General > Which book is your favorite and why?

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (LadyFalcon) | 8 comments I don't know about you, but I love every single book in this entire series, and it is difficult for me to pick a favorite. If I were to choose, I suppose it would be The Demon King. This particular edition seems to focus more on Han's attempt to remain reformed when it seems like the events in his life are trying to drag him kicking and screaming back to his life as a streetlord. Chima seems to have gone to great lengths to show that leaving this kind of life is not easy.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3 comments I agree it is almost impossible to choose a favorite.I think i like The Demon King best. i think it was the best in the series because it was all about Han, which i loved, there was minimal Raisa and Micah, with their messy "love" story, if you can call it love. I liked it with Mary and his mother,sadly they are no more :'( and Han <3 is in it more than the others and all powerful. Why not love it if Han is in it!!!!!!! HAN/CUFFS/HANSON ALISTER/HUNTS ALONE FOREVER!!!! :) :) :)

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3 comments THE CRIMSON CROWN!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!!!! :) :O >:)
:( :'( SO SAD AND HAPPY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (LadyFalcon) | 8 comments I simply can't believe it. The conclusion is just as good as book one

message 5: by Nico (new)

Nico (Nascole) So far(I haven't read book 4 yet), The Gray Wolf Throne. I loved seeing Raisa's character arc from book one to the end on TGWT, and finally Han knows her real identity! I'm glad Han wasn't still that angry at her(to a degree) because I am a total sap for HanxRaisa. The ending was just epic to say the least. Raisa's on the throne! So great, I loved it.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat | 1 comments I really enjoyed "The Exiled Queen." The struggle for Raisa to maintain her sense of self and come into her own while still being hidden, protected, and the rightful queen was intense. Then of course, being thrown together with Han in unexpected ways was wonderful and completely entertaining from the outsider perspective because we knew so much that they did not.