2 words... YA BOOKS!! discussion

GAMES > Happy Halloween! !

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments This is were you complete the story.
It was a dram cold winter night....

message 2: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments meant dark

message 3: by Lo (last edited Oct 13, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments The wind was gusting and owls howled in the distance.

message 4: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments I heard a *creak* to my left and I slowly started toward it....

message 5: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments I realized I had left my coat in the car. I wasn't going back to get it now. Instead I wrapped my arms around my self, heading down the dark path.

message 6: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments The eerie silence was unnerving. Nothing made a single sound.

message 7: by Remi D. (new)

Remi D. (Remid) | 114 comments Then I hear footsteps quietly crunching the dead leaves behind me, but when i look back, nothing is there.

message 8: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments You're being paranoid, I think. It's not the first time. I've imagined other people before, other sounds, other creatures. It's not a condition; it's more of a problem. A bad habit. One I can't fix.

message 9: by Remi D. (new)

Remi D. (Remid) | 114 comments Nobody knows that i get these feeling though. I mean, who am i going to tell? Anyone would just send me to a psych ward with a quick hope you get better. That is not the life for me, my friend. So, I turn around a keep walking.

message 10: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments I had just gotten out of my friend Jamie's car. A couple of his new friends, who I didn't especially like, were in the car with us. They had stolen my keys and tossed them somewhere in the forest. That's where I was.

message 11: by Remi D. (new)

Remi D. (Remid) | 114 comments Jamie's cool, but sometimes he can be such an idiot. All i wanted was a quiet night to mourn, and he decided to invite his friends. A tear slowly rolls down my cheek. My poor dog scruffy was just buried six feet under, and i am in the dark woods, freezing my butt off.
Fan-Freaking-Tastic

message 12: by Remi D. (new)

Remi D. (Remid) | 114 comments I managed to take my phone out of my pocket and turned on the light. I could see a small door and immediately crawled towards it.

message 13: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Hope flared up inside me as crawled through the damp earth.

message 14: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Grasping the rusty metallic knob, I gave it a turn and heaved with all my might. Surprisingly, the door opened.

message 15: by Remi D. (new)

Remi D. (Remid) | 114 comments I stepped into a large room. As i continued to walk, I heard voices.

message 16: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments I stopped and perked around the corner ....