Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Camp Half-Blood RP > Big House

Comments (showing 1-50 of 59) (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Regan | 2926 comments Mod
((Role-play!))

message 2: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron walked in and thought all the events over and over.

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel knocks on the door rather shaken up a bit from raising the dead to attack the Manticore somethign he swore he would never do at camp...

message 4: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron glanced up and gave a forced yet warm smile. "Why hello Gabriel, how are you holding up?"

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel nods uncomfortably rubbing the back of his neck..."Fine, yourself, Sir? I actually need to ask you about the prophecy you shared before the attack...quest are only meant for three and it sounded like more than three would need to go...why?"

message 6: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"Ah, I thought you would ask this question." Chiron grimaced. "You and your siblings, are indeed powerful. But in Greenland, it's an icy, cold. From your father, you are born understanding that heat is safer than the cold, but this is something your body knows, not your mind. So there you need the hunters. They are used to such a climate and can help you. Besides that, I am unsure of why the prophecy calls upon you all.".

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel downs his head..."Why would a prophecy need three children of Hades? Shouldn't there be a variety of gifts on a quest...what if we need Charmspeak, Lightening, Dreams, Magic, Ice, anything besides the earth and its dead.....?"
Gabriel looked paler than usual as he spoke his colour made him look almost transparent.

message 8: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"Then this prophecy must be affecting the underworld, or whatever is causing this disturbance, is from it. As you well know, the prophecy is never clear until the end. Maybe this time, Charmspeak, Lightening, Dreams, Magic, and Ice is useless when it comes to saving the world." Chiron said with wisdom.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel frowns..."Wonderful leave it to the children of the dead."

message 10: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron seemed sad. "I wish those who wanted a quest could go but...this world of other-beings doesn't allow it. Fate is in its workings."

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Jonah and Jayden both walked toward the big house.

message 12: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron tried to lose his sad gaze and smiled at Jonah and Jayden.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel turns glaring...

"Sorry to intrude, but , Chiron, We need protective boundries...We are going to need at least six scouts for the borders..." Jayden says rather smartly given he is Athena's

message 14: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"Yes, I understand parts of the borders were brought back up. This would not require but its best I keep the 6 for extra precautions. If you would please choose people to do this job, I would be grateful." Chiron said.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Jayden nods..."I nominate myself gladly, Sir..."

Jonah nods..."Smae here..."

Gabriel glares them off the porch as they walk off.

message 16: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (last edited Nov 19, 2012 02:21PM) (new)

Chiron sighes. "I am sorry for that, as i was saying, I have no control now, it is fully up to Moirai."

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments "Moirai?" Gabriel felt confused

message 18: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"The goddess of fate and destiny." Chiron informed.

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel frowns..."She can go shove it for all i care at this point...All the gods can...even my father..If he rules the Underworld, why not control it...Maybe I should join rank with them..."

message 20: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"But that's different. Right now, the world needs you, your siblings, and the hunters to keep it from all falling apart. You'll never join rank with him if you don't go through with this quest." Chiron said seriously.

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel smirks..."You don't get it you old horse...I am not doing the quest! I am going to join rank with the Titans and Giants...."

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments ((Hello?))

message 23: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

((Ooo, sorry))

"Listen closely, this choice would be the end of you. If you have the slightest notion that you'd go to Elysium, think again." Chiron said carefully.

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments ((lol np))
((I may have to leave shortly for the rest of the day...my mum is picking me up to stay the night with my sis))

Gabriel frowns, He had never heard Chiron retort back to someone like this...even though no one ever talked to him the way he just did..."Fine, I will go on this quest, but if anything happens that appears it will endanger the house of Hades then I will call my cabin away from any harm we cannot handle."

message 25: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron nodded. "Trust me, Gabriel. The hunters are on this quest as well for a reason. I know one being that they will protect you all. Swear to me, Gabriel. Swear on the river Styx you wont double cross this camp."

message 26: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel frowns..."I don't swear on a river to keep my word...I automatically try to keep my word without an immortal river gods oath killing me....I do promise however not to turn my back on this camp...I swear on the River Styx....Just to make you happy..." Gabriel smiles charmigly as thunder pounds in the clear night sky above after his swear on the river...

message 27: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron nodded. There was something about Gabriel's attitude. He'd seen it at the campfire as well.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Gabriel stares into Chirons creamy brown eyes.

Aaron walks up..."Chiron...is this the head of Hades' Cabin? Gabriel is it?"

Gabriel glares at the guy before him..."Yeah...I am...who are you?"

"Aaron...Artemis is very good enough of a goddess to have made me a Hunter..." He says rather cooly and collective not really looking at Gabriel at all as if he was in no place to speak.

message 29: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"Yes...there was much debate i had heard of between the maidons." Chiron said glancing at Gabriel once. "What have you need?" He asked properly.

message 30: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Aaron frowns..."Well, we would actually like council with the children of Hades the Hunters and the Hadions. No one else but yourself, Sir."

Gabriel frowns..."Hadions?"

message 31: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Gabriel said Chirons thoughts exactly. "Would you please explain further, Aaron?"

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments "The sons and daughters of Hades as a whole of course." aaron says rather wisely..."I myself am of Kronos...But I assure you I am nothing like that of my father...in fact I am a Hunter of Artemis because he tried to return a bit early than prophecy was allowing...of course it was not to be so. Chiron if you will please call forth a meeting to summon the Children of Hades and my fellow hunters here. We have dealings we need to sort."

message 33: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"I believe this would be good of our nature. Shall a meeting today work?" Chiron responded.

((What time are you thinking? Tomorrow will not work for me. Stupid hunting -.-))

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments ((um then the next day...tuesdays are always good))

Aaron smiles..."Let the campers rest by the second the sun shines we will need to meet."

message 35: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

((yeah, Tuesday it'll have to be))

Chiron nodded. "Sounds doable."

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments ((Yay!!))

Aaron nods..."Thank you, Sir...i will return to Thalia's tree and we will discuss things before the Hades children awaken..."

Gabriel nods..."Very well...I will retire now..." He says smirking.

message 37: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron nodded to Aaron. He saw Gabriel's smirk. It reminded him yet again of the campfire…

message 38: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Chiron sighed. A few moments later he left for the hill.

((continued there…))

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Chrion walks onto the porch awaiting the others.

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney walks up, still holding Cole's arm, pulling him along.

message 41: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) ((Do we go to Thalia's tree?))

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments (9It is preferred as the boarders of the west are being attacked first the Tree is in the west gor East and find the bay...lol))

Cole stands infront of Chiron..."Tell me everything young ones...We must speak quickly...but be cear in your words...Courtney you first."

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments So, I was at the arena practicing with my bow and arrow when Cole just appeared in the middle of the track and so me and AJ run over to help, he was unconscious so i gave him some nectar, and he woke up and I think he was a little disoriented because he pulled out a sword, well the sword appeared on his arm, stuck to it with ice. and so he asked questions like where am I, who are you and we explained about Camp. And we explained a little about the gods and goddesses, then Jonah walked up and started asking very odd and confusing question, like,who is he, why was he here, is he another one, when is Jayden returning and is a war going to happen. I asked him what he was talking about, but he just ignored me then walked away, and before he walked away, he said You'll see when the sky darkens with wings of Eagles, and then we spotted the eagles when you came."Courtney explained, trying to hurry with her explanation.

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Chiron nods..."Well, It would be best to place him somewhere that little fighting will be seen as he is new, but other wise Jonah seems to be the one we must worry about as he knows far more than he ahs been letting on...and speaking of Jayden...find him I would like to have a few words with him please."

Cole frowns..."So what of the war?"

Chiron smiles..."We do not attack until the enemy attacks."

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments "So or attack plan is to defend, sounds good."Courtney said. "Ok, I'll go and find Jayden."Courtney said, walking quickly down the porch steps, and into Camp.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 462 comments Eagles are seen hovering above the camp now. Suddenly many ropes fall and a giant winged serpent lands hissing and breathing blue flames. Julian steps down..."Take no prisoners kill everyone on sight!!!"

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney hurried up the porch steps and into the Big house.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (Heartblade) | 297 comments Ava fallowed curiously, wondering what it would look like without the chaos.

message 49: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Courtney walked into the front room. "Stay here."She told Ava, and walked down a hallway and into another room. When she came back, she was holding a bow and a quiver of arrows. "How's this?"She said, holding them out.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (Heartblade) | 297 comments Ava smiled and took the bow & arrow, "Perfect!" she replied, testing the string.

« previous 1