NW NW question

Natalie's listing
Silje Silje (last edited Oct 13, 2012 08:45AM ) Oct 13, 2012 08:44AM
In the novel, there's talk of a website or listing that Natalie starts to check: 'It was around this time that Natalie Blake began secretly checking the website. ...By this point she was checking them two or three times a day...On the website she was what everybody was looking for.'

Does anyone know it this is a real website or what sort of website it refers to? Has it to do with her secret liaisons? I'm curious, since it says that people are talking quite openly about it ("'I can't believe that people really visit this site!'"). And I don't quite understand what is meant by a listing in this context. Thanks!

It's a reference to a social website, where the purpose is meet-ups for kinky sex. In her case, she was checking the website for couples who wanted to include her in a threesome.

I'm sure there are plenty such websites out there if one is so inclined....

Silje Thanks! Just wondered, since it seemed like it was something everyone knew about.
Oct 14, 2012 11:48AM

It was exactly what Ben says, but I thought it was - or branched off from - the Adults Watching Adults site that Natalie's friend joked about at one point.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

NW (other topics)