Making Connections discussion

Grace Under Fire (The Gift of Grace, #1)
This topic is about Grace Under Fire
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 606. GRACE UNDER FIRE by Frog and Esther Jones

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Apr 04, 2013 08:17PM) (new)

Sheri | 5378 comments Mod
Grace Under Fire (The Gift of Grace, #1) by Frog Jones Esther Jones
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Adventure
Page Count: 240

Book Description:
It’s the 21st Century, and magic users are outlaws. The public considers summoners evil and in league with the Devil. So when someone or something wipes out the entire Spokane Grove, police are baffled and wary. After all, what is more powerful than a group of summoners?

Grace Moore is a foodie—and a mid-level Seattle summoner—sent to investigate the murders. In her search, she discovers Robert, a streetwise teenager, who inherits his summoner uncle’s diary and performs a summoning to get back at a teenage rival—and accidentally attracts a giant demonic raccoon looking to devour anyone with talent. Robert is the most powerful magic user, albeit untrained, she’s ever seen. If the demon raccoon manages to devour him, Grace is sure that the cops won’t be the least of her problems—assuming she lives. But can she keep Robert safe and solve the murder of the magic users before she can become the next item on the demon’s menu?

Be one of the first 15 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords if applicable.

Formats available: Any (Smashwords code)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Angie
2. Lori
3. Carrie

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie17) | 206 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13451 comments Mod
sent in your request Angie.

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori Levise | 3 comments Sounds fantastic! Lori llevise@gmail.com pdf

Esther | 15 comments HI Lori!
I just sent you the code. Thanks!

message 6: by Carrie (new) - added it

Carrie  | 48 comments Carrie
carriepenney@gmail.com

If you are still looking for reviewers.

message 7: by Esther (last edited Nov 16, 2012 04:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esther | 15 comments HI Carrie! Sending you an e-mail.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie17) | 206 comments Sorry for the lateness of my review. I posted my review to Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes & Noble. Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Frog Jones | 11 comments Hey, late or not we'll take it. Thanks for reviewing!