Y.A WRITERS! discussion

Moderator stuff > Moderators WANTED!

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 718 comments Mod
If anyone wants to be a mod with me, give me an explanation why and make it good!

Thanks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 13, 2012 09:17AM) (new)

D: Where'd Juliet go? Anyways! I would love to be mod with you nerd buddy :) I don't want to brag all about the good reasons why I should be mod, but I can brag a little bit I guess :) I have been mod in a couple groups that got over 100 members before I deleted my last account. I know how to get people to be more active through my various trials and errors. And I am not very proud not say that I am on Goodreads all the time cause I have nothing better to do :3 I guess in the least I have experience :3 Also writing is very important to me and I think this group is important to many people other than me and I would really like to help be a part of it. *waves* Well that's all I got -^^-

message 3: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Juliet had too many things going on goodreads and couldn't handle being mods-she was like a mod for a lot of things.

Thanks for the description, it sounds like you'll be good :)

message 4: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Hey I can't add you because you don't have an email address... Not my rules, its the goodreads fault. :( ADD AN EMAIL ADDRESS!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh-Oh :( Lemme check! I do have an e-mail address I just need to stinking verify it! Shall do that right now! :D

message 6: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

YAY! :D

message 7: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Ok guys! We need another moderator! Rose couldn't be mod anymore because she doesn't have the time now, so anyone who would like to be mod-same rules apply- TELL ME!