R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > 4everAmbriz & Eillie

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Tis is made :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks, so what do you want to do?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) welcome hmm idk i was thinking paranormal of some sort with romance

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, maybe forbidden romance?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Yep luv to

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be girl? Or u can if you want. By the way, I don't go that far in romance.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) It's kay no biggie can i please i just need a switch for a change that's all

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

okay.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) cool thanx

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

so I'm the boy right? just making sure.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) yep and its ok i do it all the time so ik to

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, u wanna make your charrie first?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Um can u i'm tied up at the moment

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

kay

Name: Kay
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) i'll do mine tomorrow gtg now

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

bye

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool))

Kay sat down in the quiet library, reading a book in his own little corner. He was engrossed in the story and didn't realize that it was almost closing time.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) ((yep hmm i'm just going to say they know each other and such))

Bella was in the park as she was listening to her music and siting there on the bench quietly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay hurried outside as they announced that the library was closing. He looked up and saw that it began to rain. He protected the book with his shirt and ran.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Bella looked up and only laughed softly seeing it rain to. She put her hand out as she let the raindrops hit her hand drip down onto the pavement. She loved the rain and just sat there. Where she sat she knew the rain wouldn't hurt her since it was covered. She only looked up to see where Kay was. She was wondering how long he would take but shrugged it off as she drifted into the music.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay slipped and fell, getting wet and muddy."Ouch." he said and got up. After checking that the book was okay, he continued running home.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Bella just gave up and went over to his place knowing he would be there. She just snapped her fingers knowing that her magic would work and stood by the door as she crossed her arms. She looked up seeing Kay was there and sighed as she saw he was hurt."You keep that up and you will get blood all over you. Here I'll take the book. You should get cleaned up."She said softly as she helped him inside. She hated seeing him like this but knew he would get better.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

Kay smiled warmly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Bella grinned and smiled small as she helped him on the couch and healed his wounds."See all better."She said softly.

((K))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. You wanna stay here until the rain loosens up?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) "Your welcome."She said with a grin."Yeah sure thing. I don't mind the rain but yep. I rather stay here with you."She said softly.