Switch discussion

Welcome! > Getting to know you!

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hello! Welcome to the group!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hey, Jada!

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 2 comments me matthew

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Hi I'm Lucy but call me whatever

message 8: by Lucy (last edited Oct 12, 2012 03:22PM) (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) so can we like make characters whenever 'cause I have a really good idea...

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) cool thanks

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) hi Ari ^^

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments Hi. I am a death god... I like apples.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hello! Nice picture of Ciel Phantomhive by the way.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments Thanks. Grielle is weird... when will there be more of his weirdness?

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments I have not been insulted yet... (8D

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments Please dont ask me why I would be... if you haven't already figured it out I'm not telling.

message 18: by Johns (new)

Johns Now that you said don't ask, I want to ask.

Why would you be? o.o

And hi! :D

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments I chose the other side of a rather large argument with Marisa-sama.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Oh hey, don't worry about it! I only yell at Jon when he gets all "I'm so important!" or someone who would be "stop being so unkind to Johnny all the time!" when he starts the argument and I'm just defending myself.

message 21: by Johns (new)

Johns ....That would be smart. *Nods* I've seen some large arguments realated with her.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments Yeah, I admit, it was kinda frustrating when Children of the Corn had to start over.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I'm right here, Raine....

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments Yeah, I just really don't like itb when people tell him to grow up, he's not a demigod. I mean, is it really that harmful to you? Let him believe what he wants to believe. (Not you specifically.)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) My problem is that he expects everyone to go along with it and treat him like a god. He also always makes the RP about his character. I mean he makes a six year old character and expects everyone to create the rest of the family for him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i OBVIOUSLY missed something. That seems to happen a lot. Oh well.

HEY PEOPLES! I HAVE ARRIVED! SO LET THE PARTY BEGIN! Whoop! Yeah! Oh my gosh im so bored.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hello child!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o hello.