The Queen's Fool (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, #12) The Queen's Fool discussion

Loved The History

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Dailey I love that the author did the research! Historical books deserve accuracy and this was right up my alley. It held my interest throughout and I will be reading more of the author's books in the near future.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Same! I'm starting History next year and wanted a kick start beforehand. I'm about a third of the way through and it's just brilliant. Plus, she writes so well; I was expecting something you have to read and rearrange the words with synonyms you know in your head. But, wow. It's a good book.

Andrea Cefalo I agree. I think Gregory's idea to combine the unique perspective of a Jewish girl during the Spanish Inquisition with the turmoil of Queen Mary's reign was creative and brilliantly executed. This, however, was not my favorite book by her. I strongly recommend The Cousins' War series by Phillipa Gregory. The Kingmaker's Daughter and The Red Queen were my favorites in the series.

Written by Andrea Cefalo, Author of The Fairytale Keeper series

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I just read the synopsis of your series, Andrea. Wow. I think I might have to read them, they sound amazing!