CrazyBookWormies discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Ze Books > Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) By J.K. Rowling

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Angela (anj-neophyte) | 1683 comments Mod
Book: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Author: J. K. Rowling

Summary:
Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy - until he is rescued by an owl, taken to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learns to play Quidditch and does battle in a deadly duel. The Reason ...

HARRY POTTER IS A WIZARD!

Part of a Series? Yes. Harry Potter # 1

Eduardo | 5 comments The first book I read in the series was The Goblet of Fire. I can remember being disappointed when I went back to read this one. It was so short!

When everyone wanted to be Harry, I was rooting for Ron.

message 3: by Angela, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ahhh. You like ron. :) Ever since the first book I was rooting for Draco. ♥

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Stay away, I'm Luna. Especially Paperworm.

Danielle (danielleancheta) | 21 comments I was rooting for the twins. I love them so much. <3

message 6: by Angela, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

haha, Guys. We love different characters. lol :))

Twinkle / Haf (I don't review, I react) (twinklechoi) | 37 comments <----- Forever a Hermione fan girl. Hahaha.

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) Best series ever!

Snape is my favorite. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Siriusly. ☺

message 10: by Angela, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

I never wanted you to change. wrote: "Siriusly. ☺"

Like Like Like

janussaouzts (janussa) | 2 comments LOVE my favourite book/series

Jeza Alexa (jezaalexa) My favorite book/series so far. The author is also my favorite. I've always wanted to become a witch even now. I am 18y/o already. Haha! I heard JK Rowling's going to write two new Harry Potter books? Any news update about that?

Jocelyn (theLooneyBabe) | 5 comments I've also heard that one, I guess it's from albus's point of view, he'll be like the story teller,..from when lily and James are still in Hogwarts... Just awesome!!! Can't wait, think I'm gonna faint...:-D

Maggie Curry  (MaggieCurryBookDragon) A good start to an excellent series. I too was disappointed at the short length of this one, but the plot makes up for it with so much happening. :)