Oly Reads discussion

Assorted & Sundry > Happy Holidaze, all!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi | 48 comments and Happy Hogmanay!

message 2: by Agathafrye (new)

Agathafrye | 751 comments Mod
Thanks for the well-wishes! I just got back from a few days in Seattle over Christmas. I got a day to recover, and I'm back at work tomorrow. Truth be told, I'm kind of looking forward to it. Because my schedule is slightly bizarre, I'm working tomorrow, then I get another three days off. What did everyone do this past week? What is everyone doing to ring in the new year?

Jackie "the Librarian" | 259 comments Mod
I had a great Christmas, but then I kept having that same turkey dinner reheated for the next three days, and now I can't think of turkey without feeling slightly ill.
I was very dumb, and did not take any vacation days the week of Christmas. Or next week, either. Sigh.
This year for New Year's, I think I'd like to NOT celebrate, and just go to bed early. Can you tell I'm tired? I have a cold, and I had it yesterday, too, but I went to work anyways because I know how hard it is to get a sub at the library on short notice this week.
Maybe I'll get up to see the sunrise on January 1st! At 7:57 a.m! Seeing the sun rise is something I usually try to avoid, being a night owl, but this time of year, with the sun coming up at a reasonable time, I think I could manage it.