Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
(Self) Promotion > Free ebook available on Valentines Day only

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ (last edited Feb 13, 2009 08:55AM) (new)

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ (BriansGirlKate) I am passing along what I got in an author's newsletter today:

For VALENTINE'S DAY, Harlequin Books have created a special eBook, 'A Valentine for Harlequin's Anniversary' that not only includes a story from RITA Award winning author Catherine Mann, An Evening to Remember, but 60 favourite author quotes on such rivetting subjects as why they believe in love, why they write and their favourite Harlequin moments.

It will be available for free through the eBook Store at http://www.ebooks.eharlequin.com only for Valentine's Day, so don't miss out.

It's actually available now.

message 2: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (Siddie) | 407 comments Wont work for me right now.

I mean I get the download but its in a .etd format and it cant be opened =/

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ (BriansGirlKate) I couldn't open it either until I downloaded the free adobe reader digital editions ebook reader. http://www.adobe.com/products/digital...

I didn't need that to read the free 16 ebooks.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Tricia wrote: "Wont work for me right now.

I mean I get the download but its in a .etd format and it cant be opened =/"

I'm trying to read the free Gena Showalter book as well, and it doesn't recognize the file, can't find it.

message 5: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments You might need to dowload the free adobe reader Digital edition. It's free and it's a pretty good reader software. Try it.

I think Brian'sgirl already provided the link.

message 6: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish (last edited Mar 16, 2009 03:01PM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I did download it, and for some dumb reason it wouldn't open the story. I just discovered that I first have to have the reader open, then clink on the file I downloaded. Then it opened.
Thanks!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.