Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Naked Madonna Picture Sells for $37,000

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music...

Clearly the buyer has yet to discover the internet.

message 2: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Someone call me when there's naked pictures of Katherine Heigl, please.

message 3: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) And I mean TOTALLY NAKED, nipples and pubes, not hands across your boobies naked.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (last edited Feb 13, 2009 06:00AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Damn...I was just about to post a link...

:)

Katherine Heigl has said a couple of stupid things in the press...e.g. she slammed the makers of both the 40 Year Old Virgin and Gray's Anatomy...maybe she should be a little quieter.

message 5: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Yeah, she's pretty bitchy, but her rants aren't that far off-base. My wife tells me KH's role in Grey's Anatomy has been poorly written over the years, so it's no surprise she's complained.

Still...bitchy or not, she's pretty yummy.

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Yes...when my wife watches Gray's Anatomy, and I sit with her, I am not disappointed to see Ms. Heigl appear on the screen.

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments "when my wife watches..." nicely put RA.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heh...notice, I don't turn on GA...I just happen to be on the couch when she turns it on...

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments "hey honey, your show is coming on"

message 10: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I'm just being a supportive husband by agreeing to watch the show with her:)

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments good man. i may even rent The Notebook to score some V-Day points at my house this weekend

message 12: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments Reason #86 gazillion why I love my wife:
She was so excited about it being Friday the 13th and having an excuse to watch some great splatter flick that she told me to cancel whatever I had planned for V-Day tomorrow.

message 13: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
Logan, I never imagined you were married. I love that she's into "splatter flicks" too. That rocks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.