Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Reviewers > I want to Review!

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Jacoby | 3 comments Are you interested in reviewing just for adult literature or do you also read children's fiction?

message 2: by D.E.M. (new)

D.E.M. Emrys (D_E_M_Emrys) | 21 comments John wrote: "If you're an author and would like a review of your book, please email me a copy, or send me a physical copy and I'll review it. I'm interested in literary fiction. If you want to send me a physi..."

Will you read a fantasy ebook?

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 98 comments Welcome, John!

I'll be emailing you about -- and with a copy of -- my new novel Wander Home. I'd love a review!

Wander Home by Karen A. Wyle

message 4: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (RustinPetrae) | 43 comments Do you read paranormal fantasy? I have a novella I self-published that I would love reviewed.

message 5: by Ada (new)

Ada Winder (adawinder) | 4 comments Hi John!
Aha- someone requesting literary fiction specifically. :)

I see you also love the classics and Dostoevsky like I do...this might work out! ;)
My debut novel is a literary family saga and if you're still taking review requests, I'd love for you to take a look.
Details below:
Emancipating Alice by Ada WinderEmancipating Alice
I will email you the download link (it's free today and tomorrow on Amazon).
Thanks a lot!
-A

message 6: by Jack (new)

Jack Chaucer (httpgoodreadscomjack_chaucer) | 7 comments Already emailed you John. Thanks for your support of indie authors! Queens are Wild by Jack Chaucer

message 7: by John (new)

John Elwood (johnelwood) | 13 comments The Rail City (Rail City Chronicles, #1) by John Elwood
Dear John, The Rail City needs more love. It's gotten one rave review from a goodreads reviewer, but since it's launching in a month, there's a massive window for advance copies to be sent out. It's is a quick read. It's a furious read. I think you'll love it. If you're interested in an advance copy (to review), tell me what (electronic) format you prefer, and you will be accommodated. If I may add, rather boldly, that this is an open challenge to you and other reviewers to find fault with The Rail City, to not love The Rail City, to not consume it in a sitting. I triple dog dare you :P.

message 8: by Jay (new)

Jay Nichols (JayNichols) | 12 comments Monkey Bars by Jay Nichols

Monkey Bars is free today (2/3/13) on Kindle. It's super short (about 7 pages).

You can get it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Monkey-Bars-ebo...

message 9: by Lara (new)

Lara Zuberi (larazuberi) | 2 comments John,
I like to request reviews from people who are looking for literary fiction, so I will be honored if you would review my literary fiction novel, The Lost Pearl, 176 pages. It's free on kindle this weekend.
www.amazon.com/B00905G47Y
If you prefer a PDF version, I could send that to you as well. Please let me know.
Lara

message 10: by Red (new)

Red Harvey (seansgirl329) | 4 comments Thanks for this opportunity. My debut novel, "Cursed", was released by World Castle Publishing about a month ago, and I'd love an honest review. I will be emailing you a MOBI/EBUB version :D

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...