The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena question

Tempest or Blackjack??????
Proathlete16 Proathlete16 Oct 10, 2012 06:13PM
Just wondering which one you guys liked best. I like Blackjack better because he flies, he's a Greek, and he belongs to Percy, but that might just be me...

Blackjack's got my vote. Tempest is kinda cool cause he's a storm spirit, but Blackjack is cool because:
1. He's a blcak pegasi
2. He's funny and he talks
3. He's Percy's

uh...i like both, they're both horses, but Blackjack all the way!

blackjack

2 syllables Black-jack he is amazing funny and awesome

Blackjack is awesome. Enough said.

Blackjack. 'Nuff said.

Blackjack. Period. End. Of. Story.

Blackjack. Duh he talks, and he calls Mr. D. the wine dude. :)

Blackjack. DEFINITELY Blackjack. He is so awesome! XD

Blackjack! for his sense of humor ! :))

Aiashine (last edited Oct 12, 2012 11:57PM ) Oct 12, 2012 11:56PM   0 votes
Blackjack! He is very funny! i liked when he is saying "Hey Boss!" i wanna know about Tempest though. Also blackjack's friends!

Proathlete16 wrote: "Just wondering which one you guys liked best. I like Blackjack better because he flies, he's a Greek, and he belongs to Percy, but that might just be me..."

I AGREE. blackjack is awesome because he's the only black pegasus and is not one of those golden eagles. seriously romans, giant eagles is the best u can do? the greeks are able to get their own pegasi, while only Reyna gets a pegasus. that isnt fair. and tempest is awesome because hes a storm spirit. but jason has to summon a lightning storm to summon him. percy just has to concentrate on getting blackjack to him and hell come. he can evn understand wat blackjack is saying. tempest only stomps about and "whinnies". no way tempest is getting my vote. BLACKJACK FOR THE WIN!!!!

Rachel Blackjack. he awesome!
Oct 21, 2012 07:23PM
Zeterniouss HAHA!!! ITS ALMOST LIKE EVRYONE HATES TEMPEST
Nov 08, 2012 01:00PM

Blackjack. End Of Story.