Making Connections discussion

Until You
This topic is about Until You
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 598. FOREVER AND ALWAYS by Jennifer Mcnare

Comments (showing 1-50 of 64) (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jan 08, 2013 04:03PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13455 comments Mod
Forever and Always by Jennifer McNare Jennifer McNare

Genre: Historical Romance

Forever and Always

Book Description:

Much to his aggravation, the wickedly handsome Duke of Sethe, is wanted by every husband-hunting, title-chasing female in the country, or so it seems…

Twice betrayed by women he loved, Nicholas Leighton is no longer the gullible young fool he was in his youth. Having grown cold and cynical, as well as older and wiser, he has vowed to never again allow another treacherous female to affect him emotionally, for he has learned his lessons, and learned them well. So, when the breathtakingly lovely Ashleigh St. John suddenly and unexpectedly enters his life, as well as his home, he is determined to keep the alluring interloper at an emotional and physical distance. Unfortunately, he quickly discovers that some things are easier said than done.

Reckless and daring, Ashleigh St. John is an unconventional young lady with the heart of a hopeless romantic. When she meets Nicholas Leighton, she knows she has met the man of her dreams, but unfortunately, the man of her dreams seems bound and determined to keep her at bay, hiding behind a self-erected wall of cool detachment and icy disdain. Willing to do almost anything to break through the seemingly insurmountable barriers that guard his heart, she will willingly surrender her innocence, and time and again risk her own ravaged heart, to ultimately win his trust and more importantly, his love.

This is a full length novel intended for mature readers.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

Lauren | 20 comments I would like to read and review. lrjohnson13@gmail.com, epub please.

message 3: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lauren wrote: "I would like to read and review. lrjohnson13@gmail.com, epub please."

Hi Lauren. Thank you for your willingness to review my book. I will gift you a copy from Amazon shortly. If you would leave your review on Amazon.com I would really appreciate it. As a new self-published author, reader feedback if so helpful. I hope you enjoy the book. Thanks again! Sincerely, Jennifer McNare

message 4: by Lily (last edited Oct 11, 2012 11:06AM) (new) - added it

Lily Rose Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.
If I can still receive the ebook send it to a.tella@alice.it
The format required is .mobi

Thanks.

message 5: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 5381 comments Mod
Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.
The format required is .mobi "

Sent your request :)

message 6: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.

Thanks."

Hi. Please forgive my ignorance, but I am unfamiliar with mobi format. If I send you a gift certificate through the Amazon gift book program will you be able to open a kindle version of the book?

message 7: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lauren wrote: "I would like to read and review. lrjohnson13@gmail.com, epub please."

Hi Lauren. Sorry, I sent you a certificate for the kindle version by mistake. Are you able to open it, or do you need me to send you the nook version? Please let me know. Thanks, Jennifer

message 8: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.

Thanks."

Hi. I just sent you a copy through Amazon. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Thanks, Jennifer

Lauren | 20 comments Jennifer wrote: "Lauren wrote: "I would like to read and review. lrjohnson13@gmail.com, epub please."

Hi Lauren. Sorry, I sent you a certificate for the kindle version by mistake. Are you able to open it, or do..."

Kindle was fine, I have the app on my ipad

message 10: by Lily (last edited Oct 12, 2012 12:38AM) (new) - added it

Lily Rose Jennifer wrote: "Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.

Thanks."

Hi. I just sent yo..."

I've accepted the gift but the ebook doesn't appear on my Kindle. If you could send me the epub version I'll convert it myself to mobi. Thanks Jennifer.^^

message 11: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ECARRION) Darn this sounds good, I need to stay off these posts I'm up to my eyeballs in great reads, but this I need to read this one as well. Please send me one. Thanks

elsa.carrion@ymail.com

mobi

message 12: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Elsa

message 13: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lady wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.

Thanks."

Hi..."

Hi. Once you receive the gift certif. email you then have to purchase the book on Amazon. (It's like getting a gift card for the amount of the book.) Did you do that? If so and it still doesn't work please let me know. Thanks and sorry for the trouble, Jennifer

Lady wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.

Thanks."

message 14: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Elsa wrote: "Darn this sounds good, I need to stay off these posts I'm up to my eyeballs in great reads, but this I need to read this one as well. Please send me one. Thanks

elsa.carrion@ymail.com

mobi"

Hi Elsa. I will send you a gift. certif. through Amazon so that you can purchase the book. I hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for taking the time to read and review. Jennifer

message 15: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily Rose Jennifer wrote: "Lady wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Lady wrote: "Hi Jennifer, I'dl like to read and give a review to your book.
..."

I accepted the gift and have now the book.^^

message 17: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lauren wrote: "Here is my review:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Jennifer

Carrie  | 48 comments Hi, I would love to read and review if you still need people.

carriepenney@gmail.com
Mobi

message 19: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily Rose I'm almost done...a review soon...

message 20: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lady wrote: "I'm almost done...a review soon..."

No rush. I know it can be hard to find the time to just sit and read. Thanks again for your willingness to read and review, I really do appreciate it. Jennifer

message 21: by Jennifer71 (last edited Oct 22, 2012 12:35PM) (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Carrie wrote: "Hi, I would love to read and review if you still need people.

carriepenney@gmail.com
Mobi"

Hi. Thank you for your interest in reading my book and for your willingness to leave a review. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your feedback. I will send you a gift card email from Amazon for the amount of the book shortly. If you haven't received it within the next few hours, please let me know. Thanks, Jennifer

Carrie  | 48 comments Thank you, I have just received it.

Carrie  | 48 comments Thank you for giving me the chance to read and review your book, here are places I have posted it:

GR: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Blog: http://icanhasbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/...
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2MDXYQX...

message 25: by Orchita (new)

Orchita (orchiitaa) | 1 comments Hi, if it's not too late, I'd like to review your book!

orchitarahman@hotmail.com

message 26: by Trisha (last edited Nov 10, 2012 01:36PM) (new)

Trisha ❊ Devoured Words (DevouredWords) | 5 comments Hi! I would like to review your book!! If its not to late. :)
trisha-sweet@hotmail.com
Mobi
Thanks!

message 27: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Trisha and Orchita

Susan Gorman | 22 comments I'd like to read & review...if it's not too late

humarockhaven@verizon.net kindle

message 29: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Susan

message 30: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Carrie wrote: "Thank you for giving me the chance to read and review your book, here are places I have posted it:

GR: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Blog: http://icanhasbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/11/..."

Thank you for taking the time to read & review. I appreciate your comments. Jennifer

message 31: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Susan wrote: "I'd like to read & review...if it's not too late

humarockhaven@verizon.net kindle"

Hi. I just sent you a gift certificate from Amazon so that you can purchase the book. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Thank you, Jennifer

Susan Gorman | 22 comments All set--thank you very much!

Jade aka MrsTosh (MrsTosh) Hi, if it is not too late I would be interested in reading your book....right up my street :)

j2102@hotmail.co.uk mobi or pdf please

message 34: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jade

message 35: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Jade aka MrsTosh wrote: "Hi, if it is not too late I would be interested in reading your book....right up my street :)

j2102@hotmail.co.uk mobi or pdf please"

Hi there. Thank you for your willingness to read and review my book. I have received some very mixed reviews so far, so any additional feedback I can get is greatly appreciated. I will email you a gift certificate for the cost of the book through Amazon.com shortly. If you could leave your review on Amazon that would be great. Thanks again, Jennifer McNare

message 36: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ECARRION) Jennifer, sorry about being slightly late on the reveiw. But I finished it and loved it. Here is amazons and my GR links. Thanks again, hope you like the reveiw.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008...

Jade aka MrsTosh (MrsTosh) Jennifer wrote: "Jade aka MrsTosh wrote: "Hi, if it is not too late I would be interested in reading your book....right up my street :)

j2102@hotmail.co.uk mobi or pdf please"

Hi there. Thank you for your willin..."

Great got it thank you, I am looking forwards to starting tonight :)

message 38: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Elsa wrote: "Jennifer, sorry about being slightly late on the reveiw. But I finished it and loved it. Here is amazons and my GR links. Thanks again, hope you like the reveiw.

http://www.goodreads.com/review..."

Hi Elsa. Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate your comments! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. Also, I agree with your comments about the cover being too simple, and at some point I will most likely try and redo it. Thanks again, your feedback means a lot! Jennifer

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel R. (My Book Empire) (Rachel_R) | 24 comments Hi, can I still get a copy? :)
Rachel Ramos

rachelanniramos@yahoo.com

message 41: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Jade aka MrsTosh wrote: "Here's my review

Hi Jade. Thanks so much for your review. I appreciate all of your comments and the time you took to leave a detailed review. Unbiased reviews are so helpful to me, especially as I work on my 3rd book.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a professional editor to catch those spelling errors. Maybe one day I will be so fortunate. I have friends read the books for me over and over and still they get past us. (Also, I think I'd better get busy on a new cover.)

Thank you again for your time and honesty! I'm so glad you liked it. Jennifer

message 42: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Chel wrote: "Hi, can I still get a copy? :)
Rachel Ramos

rachelanniramos@yahoo.com"

Hi Rachel. Thank you for your interest in reading and reviewing my book. I would be happy to send you a copy. I will send you a gift certificate through Amazon for the cost of the book shortly. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Also, if you could please your review on Goodreads as well as Amazon I would really appreciate it. I hope you like it! Thanks, Jennifer

Jade aka MrsTosh (MrsTosh) Jennifer wrote: "Jade aka MrsTosh wrote: "Here's my review

Hi Jade. Thanks so much for your review. I appreciate all of your comments and the time you took to lea..."

Anytime....and I didn't just like it, I loved it! :D

message 44: by Jonel (last edited Jan 07, 2013 04:06PM) (new)

Jonel Boyko | 394 comments I'd love to review a copy if still available. Epub please. jonelboyko@nexicom.net

message 45: by Gsabee (new)

Gsabee Name: Jesabe Agor
Email: gsabiagor@gmail.com
Format: MOBI

Am I too late to get a copy? :)
Thank you in advance ^^

message 46: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jesabe

message 47: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Jonel wrote: "I'd love to review a copy if still available. Epub please. jonelboyko@nexicom.net"

Hi Jonel. I'm so sorry, but unfortunately I only have the book available on the Kindle at this time. If you have a Kindle app on any of your devices please let me know and I will gladly get you a copy to read and review. Jennifer

message 48: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Gsabee wrote: "Name: Jesabe Agor
Email: gsabiagor@gmail.com
Format: MOBI

Am I too late to get a copy? :)
Thank you in advance ^^"

Hi there. I will send you a gift certificate so that you can purchase the book on Amazon. Thanks so much for your willingness to read and review. The feedback is so helpful. Jennifer

message 49: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Boyko | 394 comments Jennifer wrote: "Jonel wrote: "I'd love to review a copy if still available. Epub please. jonelboyko@nexicom.net"

Hi Jonel. I'm so sorry, but unfortunately I only have the book available on the Kindle at this tim..."

Hi Jennifer, sorry for the trouble. I had read that the book was avaialble in epub format in the description in post 1. Unfortunately I cannot upload the kindle version on my ereader.

message 50: by Tana (new)

I removed the epub version from the description sorry about that.

« previous 1