Take my hands discussion

Earth: In town > Town Square

Comments (showing 1-50 of 987) (987 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Ash walks into the square with his hands in his hoodie pockets. His head down cast.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney looks up as she walks into the town square. She looks around at everyone laughing and having fun shopping with their friends and family. Looking back down she starts down the sidewalk her list of food she needed for that week slipped into her jeans pocket as she peeks in at a few of the stores wondering what it would be like to buy one of those expensive dresses or shoes that everyone loved so much. Shaking her head she continues on down the sidewalk.

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Ash looks up to see a girl, she seems out of the ordinary, somehow.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney stops at the bakers and sighs. She flicks her gaze up and scans the crowd landing on a guy she had never seen before ducking her head again and walking into the shop. Sydney glances behind her, watching him through the door before she turns back around when a man shoves her out of the way. She looks up at him apologetically before taking a deep breathe loving the smell of the fresh bread.

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Ash gets angry, "Hey, why don't you watch where you're goin'?" He growls at the man, "You needa watch out for the girls ya know?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The man looks at Ash and shakes his head grumbling about teenagers being so obnoxious these days. Sydney turns around and flicks her gaze to the man who had shoved her and the guy. She cocks her head to the side slightly contemplating whether to talk to him before she looks back around and finds herself at the front of the line. Sydney smiles sheepishly and quickly orders getting the same thing she always gets at the bakers. He nods and after slipping the loaf into the bag hands it to her. She gives him the exact amount of money before stepping out of line and to the side letting people pass.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Ash then grumbles back to him about how adult men are more obnoxious then teenagers.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney smiles slightly hearing him and shakes her head. She wraps the bread up in the bag before pulling out the paper and checking off a few other things she had already gotten along with the bread. Sydney then nods to the guy in acknowledgement before heading to the door to go buy some more of th things she needed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Sarah walked down to the town, she had nothing to do since her best friend was gone.

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments He slightly smiles at her and waves slightly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Katniss *TEAM GALE* wrote: "He slightly smiles at her and waves slightly."

((is this to my character?))

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((No, Sydney.))

message 14: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( im bored))

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Get a charrie and jump in! :) ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Sarah kept walking. She went past the bakery and just the other stores. All she wanted to to was take a walk.

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 186 comments Mod
Rein sauntered into town, currently green eyes surveying the square. He walked over to a fruit stand and picked up an apple. He tossed into the air before catching it with the other hand and taking a crunching bite. He looked for someone to set his interest on.

message 18: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( i created one but it isn't accepted yet :( ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney waves and then exits the shop continuing down the sidewalk. She wanders into the other shops getting what she needs and also window shopping. Stopping in front of one of the shops and looks at her reflection before wrinkling her nose and shaking her head.

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Aw.... :( ))

Ash turns around when he sees a group of guys, probably 16. And no, they don't look happy. They glair at him and Ash's eyes widden. He takes a step back as they start walking toward him. He turns around and tries to walk away when they pull him back by the shoulders. He looks up at them, four of them.... just like the night he was killed....

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney crosses the road before stopping when she realizes she left the list in one of the shops. Cursing softly under her breathe she runs back across the street and heads back to the store when she notices the guy and some other boys crowding around him. Sydney slows and bites her lip not sure if she could help him.

message 22: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Katniss *TEAM GALE* wrote: "((Aw.... :( ))

Ash turns around when he sees a group of guys, probably 16. And no, they don't look happy. They glair at him and Ash's eyes widden. He takes a step back as they start walking toward..."

(( nooooooooooooooooo ash is to hot to be attacked lol))

message 23: by Madeline (new)

His eyes found Sydney and a smile grew across his face. He entered the same shop as her, standing beside and pretending to look at what she was looking at.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Sarah continued to walk. No mater where she is she always will wear her read cloak.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Ash looks up at them, just like when he was beat, except, it's daylight out. THey throw him into the allyway and he crashes to the ground. He grunts in pain and looks up at them. He starts to back up when they pull out their knives.

message 26: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( nooooooooooo again ash is to hot to dam sexy for this abuse.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Sarah notices them. She moves closer and then she shoots fire out of her hands aiming at the boys.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney looks up as a guy she had never seen before comes up next to her. She stops what she's doing and watches him for a moment before walking up to the cashier asking for her list.

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Haha, have you read his charrie?))

message 30: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( yes his story made me cry. you know what f the approval im jumping in and saving his sexy butt))
Onyx walks in and sees a random guy being abused she being an angel steps in. She walks into the alley and saw the knives. she screamed "just leave him alone"

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((NOOOOOOOOOOO I had a plan..... :( ))

Ash looks up at her and shakes his head.

"Just go little girl, this is between us, and him." THey say motioning to Ash.

message 33: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx stands her ground and looks at Ash asking him with her mind ' you ok?'

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Sarah continues to shoot the fire at one of the guys with the knives.

message 35: by Madeline (new)

A soft sigh escaped him when he saw the angel. He walked over as well, grabbing her shoulder. "You can't interfere," he hissed.

message 36: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx gasped at the hand on her shoulder " shut up im not going to let them hurt an innocent." she said turning aroung

message 37: by Kate Kid (last edited Oct 10, 2012 07:46PM) (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((GUYS SERIOUSLY!!!! I wanted people to jump in when he was thrown into the foutain. :) I'm demented.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm confused...lol what's going on?))

message 39: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( well we are doing things ahead of schedule :) ))

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Wait! Ok, you guys can keep fighting for him. I gots another idea. :) And it's worse then the last. HAHAHA!))

message 41: by Madeline (new)

(I'm trying to help with the waiting thing)

"You can't interfere," he growled, pulling her away forcefully. "You have no choice in this, you can't interfere."

message 42: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx struggled as he dragged her away " dam you people we are angels. we have to protect inncoents. now your going to let one die. that is helping the devil"

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Haha, I know. But my idea is him getting jumped at night. with no one around.))

The four guys growl, "You got lucky this time kid." They say running down the allyway.

message 44: by Madeline (new)

"My job is to help he devil. Why do you think I'm here, dear cousin?" he asked her while pushing up his sleeve to show his mark of Lucif. He hated it.

(he called her cousin because Lucifer used to be an angel Soo)

message 45: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx pulled her arm out of his grip " dam you devil. stay the heaven away from me Satan." she started up the alley way to make sure the guy was ok.

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Ash looks up at her and stands brushing himself off. ((You know he's an angel? He's trying to keep that a secret.))

message 47: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( nope Onyx doesnt know.)) " are you ok" she said smiling at him

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney watches from the window of the shop and shaking her head walks out flicking her gaze over at the boy from earlier.

message 49: by Madeline (new)

He shook his head. He bit his lip to keep from correcting her. He wasn't the devil, he was only a slave. He glanced back at the girl in the shop, winking and grinning before walking in again. He grabbed a small trinket beside her and slipped a piece of paper into her pocket.

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments He nods, "I'm fine." He says softly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20