Alera discussion

Legacy's Cast > Narian

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 65 comments Mod
Hi! How are you? Interested in conversing about mysterious, strong, yet loving Narian?

Do you like him better than Steldor? Less? I'm with Narian all the way, but that doesn't mean you are! Anyone who wants to talk about him, you're welcome to!

message 2: by Aleeshas2 (new)

Aleeshas2 | 9 comments Narian Narian Narian ...I'm a big fan of this guy :D
respect for women , tick
mysterious, tick
skilled in EVERYTHING, tick and tick
Puts Alera fist,tick
Puts his life on the line for whats important to him,tick
...and much more that i can not think of right now

message 3: by Isabella (new)

Yeah, I love Narian, too! I love his personality, and I love his story! Great list, Aleeshas2!

message 4: by Maraki (new)

Maraki M. (maraki_m) | 16 comments I LUUUUUUUUUUUV HIM <3 <3
Team Narian all the way!!! He's so mysterious that you just can't read the books without falling in love with him! Well, this doesn't mean that I don't like Steldor, but Steldor's not for Alera. Narian is!

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Yes, totally! When I read the end of Legacy I just sat there staring at the last page, thinking 'there is no way that just happened. There is no way that just happened to ALERA! *sob, moan, read the book again*

I'll always be on Narian's side, even though I like Steldor now. Usually when I love a character as much as I love Alera, I think that anyone they fall for isn't good enough for them. Not so in Legacy, Narian's just too awesome!

message 6: by Maraki (new)

Maraki M. (maraki_m) | 16 comments I couldn't agree more!

message 7: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (NatashaRomanoff) | 4 comments Narain is... the meaning of awesomeness!

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria Varvara | 1 comments He is my favourite character..........I love him very much......I just wish I had a boyfriend like him!!!