Take my hands discussion

Charries > Humans

Comments (showing 1-50 of 155) (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 10, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 143 comments Mod
Name:(First, middle (if your charrie has one) and last)

Personality: (at least 3 lines please)

History: (once again, at least 3 lines please)

Appearance: (no anime)

Eye color:

Hair color:

Height:

message 2: by HiddenInForests (last edited Oct 10, 2012 01:30PM) (new)

HiddenInForests Name: Taylor Allen Lawson

Personality: She is a fun and quirky girl, can be quite rebellious and loud but on the flip side of that she can also be quiet and shy. She is fun to be around and she has a fantastic sense of humor. She doesn't really get angry, just never ever bring up her parent's, what happened to her is still a scar that will never heal.

History: She was bullied a lot in school for her entire life, it got too much for her when she was 13 and she started self-harming really badly. But a few months after she started self-harming her parent's abandoned her and her family suddenly wanted nothing to do with her. She was left on her own. Not long after she started drinking and once morning she woke up with a tattoo but she didn't remember anything. That was how bad it was getting.

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R5o7gdXoEBc...

Eye color: Bright green

Hair color: Dyed black

Height: 5'2

Approved

HiddenInForests Yay

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Name: Sarah Higgins
Clique: She has none
Personality: She is really funny, a bright student.Very sweet, is a excellent student. She is shy sometimes. She loves to be with her crush's friends. She does not mind that.
Appearance:
History: she was born in California, she then moved to Transylvania after grandma Martha died. Her parents are dead or at least her mother is. She then moved here. She met a vampire and became best friends with her until she had her friend get burned.

Relationships with other players: Has one friend, a boyfriend (can't think of the name)
Other?: Has a friend that is a Vamp. (well used to),
(view spoiler)
Has a cloak that makes her shoot fire out of her hands, she moved from Translavania

Is this okay?

Personality and history have to be 3 sentences

Jada My love is like a star wrote: "Personality and history have to be 3 sentences"

Each

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Name: Cassidy Kais

Personality: She's cold and rude. She doesn't like men and men don't like her, but she's definitely not homosexual. She will openly critique other girls and their figures very loudly and in public. She doesn't care of it's "embarrassing" to say something, she'll still say it. She's intelligent and analytical, but she lacks a sense of humor.

History: When Cassidy was little, her parents got divorced. Her mother didn't have enough money to keep her school. She worked her butt off to get a scholarship, and in doing so, she destroyed her social life. She is also too scientific to be embarrassed. Her hatred for men stems from her "daddy issues" and her feeling that she needs to be independent from men. She taught herself martial arts and can kick ass if she has to.

Appearance:

Eye color: Dark blue

Hair color: Brown with light brown highlights

Height: 5'2

❤❤❥❧❦Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦ wrote: "yeah I did"

Oh you fixed it Kay good approved

Approved Marisa

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Jada My love is like a star wrote: "❤❤❥❧❦Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦ wrote: "yeah I did"

Oh you fixed it Kay good approved"

thanks

Can someone please please please make a guy

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Gimme a minute!!! I'm still workin Jada!!

Thanks

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Name: Jason Williams

Personality: Jason is a very chivalrous young man. He believes that women should be respected, not treated like servants. His brain is kinda stuck in the dark ages and he doesn't always treat women like people. More like fragile creatures that can't protect themselves. Jason acts like a normal guy around his friends, though.

History: His father beat his mother so Jason kicked his day's ass. Put him in the hospital. He regretted it immediately, but he hated to see his mother get hurt. He soon became very protective of all women. His friend think he acts stupid around girls so they keep him away from them. He's embarrassing to be around when he does his "knight in shining armor" routine. Other than that, he's done time for beating the shit out of his dad and some of the girls seem to think he's some kinda "bad boy" but he's really just a sweet and over protective guy.

Appearance:

Eye color: blue-grey

Hair color: Dark blonde

Height: 5'7

Oooooh yummy approved

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I agree! Who's yummy-er? Him or you-know-who?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Sydney Alayna Marie
Nickname: Syd(Hardly ever)
Age/D.O.B: 17~Sept. 17

Appearance:

[image error]
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'6

Personality: Sydney is kind, caring, loyal, and smart. She loves spending time outside as much as she can and is amazing with any kind of animal. She can be naive and is still somewhat innocent but isn't afraid to stand up for herself and make herself heard.

She isn't a leader but won't let anyone change her opinions. If your her friend she would lay down her life for you and is extremely protective. While most of the time Sydney is a very kind and soft spoken girl she does have fire underneath her and if you get her angry then you better watch out.

She isn't afraid to get dirty and loves trying new things. One of Sydney's only problems is that she is a little wary of men. She doesn't trust them easily after her father ran out on her mom and her but will often hide that side of her.

Sydney is for the most part really laid back and loves adventure. She is always trying to find the best in people and always seems to be laughing about something. She is extremely protective and isn't afraid of taking risks if it means getting something done.

History: Sydney grew up pretty normally she thought. It was her mom her dad and herself. As she grew up she noticed strange things about her dad and how he would act around other women when her mother wasn't around. When she was 10 she caught her dad kissing another woman and in her surprise went to tell her mom.

Little did she know but her mom already knew, had known a while but they had decided to try and stay together so she could grow up normally. Sydney was heartbroken that her father was cheating and that her mother knew. Now that Sydney had learned her father took off with one of his woman and she hasn't heard from him since.

Her mother from then on, was never home she avoids the house and her daughter like the plague so eventually, after she had learned that her mother didn't really care for her anymore, she started to learn how to take care of herself. By age 13 she knew how to cook, clean, had a job, and was paying the for their house.

When Sydney turned 16 though, her mom came back and started coming to the house more and more. Sydney was very wary of her at first and didn't trust her to stick around long. No matter how many times she told herself not to trust her mom though, she couldn't deny that one part of her hoped that her mom would stay and help her. Sydney's mom eventually did stick around and while they don't have the best relationship by far, they are slowly starting to trust one another again.

Family:
Mom: Sarah
Dad: John
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
Crush: Open
Other: None

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Making a guy too!!!!!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Name: Bill
Clique:None
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...
Personality: TBRP
History:He always helped Sarah's grandma. He saved the world a couple of times. His parents died. The deaths are unknown.
Relationships with other players: Sarah Higgins
Other?: Has a blue cloak

(view spoiler)

Why has he saved the world

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Jada!! Answer the question!!

Can't say cuz someone will get jealous if I say you know who

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Oh.. Right... So... You-know-who? Is he gonna join?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Jada My love is like a star wrote: "Can't say cuz someone will get jealous if I say you know who"

what do you mean?

message 28: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 10, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

❤❤❥❧❦Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦ wrote: "Jada My love is like a star wrote: "Can't say cuz someone will get jealous if I say you know who"

what do you mean?"

Oh someone I like will get jealous

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) It's a... Private convo....

Marisa-sama! *Queen of Hearts* wrote: "Oh.. Right... So... You-know-who? Is he gonna join?"

Idk

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWER!!!

message 32: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Marisa-sama! *Queen of Hearts* wrote: "Name: Jason Williams

Personality: Jason is a very chivalrous young man. He believes that women should be respected, not treated like servants. His brain is kinda stuck in the dark ages an..."

You make a gorgeous character and then make us wait for ages to see your rp skills, shame on you lol ;)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Lol! I'm on my phone and I have he so u can't right now. Later though.

message 34: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests So you aren't going to rp now?! It's nearly 11pm right now, if you wait until later then I might be asleep *panic mode* lol!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Maybe Friday.

message 36: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests OMG!!!!!!

Friday grrrrrr

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Possibly later today...

message 39: by Johns (new)

Johns | 54 comments Name: Janisa "Jane" Dae Wiser

Personality: Jane is a girl that can't focus on anything for too long or she'll start to get bored with it. She is a very entergetic, figgety person that always has to keep her hands moving so she won't freak out. Even though she must always be doing something, it's easy for her to shut the hell up when it's obvious she needs too. Jane, though quiet at times, is a loud mouth that always has a smart aleck comment ready for firing at full blast. She knows respect and has it for some people, but if she doesn't for you. . . . you're out of luck if you want a friendship. If she shoves you away, I'll tell you one thing: keep trying! Jane hates people that quit and if you quit on her, she will never forgive you. Not that she forgives people often. . .

History: Jane grew up a fairly normal life. Her life was never wealthy nor were they poor. They were middle class people that just lived regularly. Her best friend Marranda was the only person that talked to her anymore, besides her brothers and sister, but that was mostly because the Wisers moved when Jane was nine. They texted each other a lot and visited on the telephone and went over to each others houses on the weekends. But in truth, Jane was sad. She didn't like going to high school with people that didn't like her and her sarcasm. So, living in Ireland after those few years after living in London seemed very odd. Some people actually respected her sarcasm. Now, who does that? Her aunt Lilith and uncle Dean and cousin Andraste apparently! Jane's mother and father died a few years after they moved and she was sent to live with her aunt and uncle, her siblings following her. Then, they moved to where they are now . . . .

Appearance: http://dealofhair.com/wp-content/uplo...
description
Eye color: Bright blue
Hair color: Dark brown
Height: 5'4"

message 40: by Johns (new)

Johns | 54 comments Will do one of her brothers later!

Approved

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 323 comments Mod
well that ruined it for having the 6 year old johnny. or maybe i could find a pic online

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Name: Johnny Celestro Fox

Personality: He loves to sleep and can be found sleeping anywhere. He is very kind and very friendly when you get to know him. He is also really mischevious, and sneaky. He is prankster, and a little trickster.

History: He was born premature and has a number of problems. His parents have not treated him any differently than the rest of his siblings, who dont have the same problems as him. He has never been anywhere alone though because he can get lost pretty easily.

Appearance:

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Blonde(ish)

Height: 2 ft.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Who wants to make Johnny's family members?

Yo Johnny it's approved

Yo Johnny what's your middle name?

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Fox Wolfe

You for real? Mine is Michelle....hmmmmmmm

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

for real Jada Michelle...