Take my hands discussion

Charries > Angel and demon.charries

Comments (showing 1-50 of 97) (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 143 comments Mod
Charries must be approved before rp

Name:(first, middle (if your charrie has one) and last)

Fake Age(age they look):

Looks:

Real age:

Species (what are you demon or angel):

Personality: (at least 3 lines please)

History: (once again at least 3 lines please)

Appearance (pic):

Eye colour:

Hair color:

Height:

None human form(angelic or demon form)

message 2: by Cait Sith (last edited Oct 10, 2012 04:22PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 323 comments Mod
Name: Gabriel

Fake Age(age they look): 19

Looks: I will find a pic soon

Real age: As old as the earth

Species (what are you demon or angel): Archangel

Personality: He is just, and a good leader. He is kind and friendly, but he can be mean if he needs to be. He likes to think of humans as inferior.

History: He was one of the first angels ever created. He has always been one of the worst enemies of the Demons. He is now high up in the angel hierarchy.

Appearance (pic):

Eye colour: Hazel

Hair color: Brown

Height:5' 9

None human form(angelic or demon form):

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 186 comments Mod
Charries must be approved before rp

Name: Rein Matthew Cross

Fake Age: 20 ~ageless~

Looks:
he's got intense eyes that switch between pale blue and pale green, depending on the lighting of the area he's in. His hair is a deep black that has a brown tint to it when in light, though he usually avoids light intense enough to bring it out. His walk is purely his; threatening, confident, and alluring all at once. His body is pure muscle and he has no qualms about showing it off. He's tall, about 6ft. His limbs' length makes him seem like a cat, always stalking and almost always confident. He resembles a jaguar sometimes. Some people have even claimed to see green cat eyes instead of human ones.

Real age: 5, 987

Species: Demon

Personality: He's not one many people get the chance to talk to. Or privilege, as he puts it. He's cocky and arrogant and all the straight men hate him because it attracts all the women. He can be smooth and a pleaser if he feels like being so. He's just like a big cat that is king of the jungle. He seems to never falter, and of he does it isn't shown. Don't be fooled by his calm exterior; he can and will explode in a sudden rage if you push it.

History: His was born on Earth as a watcher of the angel and human interactions. His family owns a large estate in many European countries and American states. He has rather bitter feelings towards his family, excluding his siblings.

Appearance (pic):

Eye colour: pale green to pale blue

Hair color: dark brown to black

Height: 6ft

None human form:

Eeeeeep Ian somerhaulder! *faints*

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Oh my god.. VAMPIRE DIARIES COMES OUT TOMORROW OMFG

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Sorry I'm just really excited >-< no spoilers incase someone hasn't caught up yet.. I WANNA RAVE

OMFG IKR!!!!!

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Stelena or Delena ?

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments SEXY DAMON!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 10, 2012 03:24PM) (new)

Madeline wrote: "Stelena or Delena ?"

DELENA ALL THE WAY!!!!

message 11: by Madeline (new)

YESSSSSSS
YESSSSS
*whispers*
yessssssss

message 12: by Madeline (new)

*slowly creeps away*

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments DELENA!!!!

Lols that was.fucking hilarious

message 15: by Madeline (new)

I don't know where my life is going except towards Delena um that doesn't make sense please don't JUdge mE

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Oh btw approved?

Yes! Wait wait wait lemme make a charrie that blows your socks off first

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Wooo

message 19: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 10, 2012 03:57PM) (new)

Name: Cecilia "cece" Myer

Fake age: 19

Looks: She's got brow eyes that make any guy melt. Her lips are full and pink. She has a rather small face that is round that suggest babyish features. Her brown locks flow to her waist and she has a petite and small build. Although her build is rather small she has curves and very distinct features.

Real age: Back to the time of lucifer when all those angels fell. She stayed.

Species: Angel

Personality: A very complex individual. Her thoughts are mixed and hard to figure ot atbtimes. She is always torn her first instinct to protect children. She always feels deep down unwanted.

History: Is a well trusted gaurdian. She knows God and usually is the commander down kn earth. She takes charge getting things done. Her one wish is to bring the world peace.

Appearance:

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Height: 5'2

Non human form:

Non human form: hold on

Wait for the knock your socks off part its coming

message 21: by Rogue of Heart (last edited Oct 23, 2012 06:49PM) (new)

Rogue of Heart Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Breains

Fake Age(age they look): roughly 16 or 17

Looks: Zeke's a small guy with dark, midnight black hair, that reaches just past his chin. He has lovely purple eyes that are always shining with playful mischief, and always wears a flirty smirk.

despite his black hair, his demon form is almost purely white

Real age: 1,566

Species : Demon (of Lust)

Personality: Ezekiel likes to mess with people. Its his specialty. He likes to get into others minds and tease them. He can be a little hyper, but also has a side to him that seems insane to others, but for him is normal. He flirts with almost annyone, but really mainly has his focus on other males - demon angel or human.

History: Ezekiel was always a bit of a rebel when he was human - along with practically being the towns slut (not that he minded). His mom was a druggie and his dad an alcoholic. And really, he didn't even live past the age of 20 after getting into a accident(involving his position as the town slut). He was quick to be dubbed a demon at judgment - not that he really cared.

Appearance (pic): purple eyes...
purple eyes pictures

Eye colour: Violet (Just because im obbsessed with a certain anime character(s) named Russia and Canada(Who?))

Hair color: Black

Height: 5'5"

None human form: http://narutoultimateninja.net/pics/2...

message 22: by Madeline (new)

OMFG DELENA WILL END UP HERE I JUST KNOW IT
Even if their names are different..

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Peeing is fun. *poker face*

message 24: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 10, 2012 03:59PM) (new)

Lols!!!!! Hahahahaha peeing rocks *puppy face* Just not on the carpet your parents will yell lols jkjk

message 25: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ok. I'm done peeing now.

Lols have a nice pee?

message 27: by Madeline (new)

HETALIAAAAAAASA

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments My charrie is gunna break your hearts. :( He's pretty dang cute though! :)

message 29: by Madeline (new)

Let's rpppoppppppoppooivpjddbeihshwjeufbdjjaue

message 30: by Kate Kid (last edited Jun 14, 2013 02:39PM) (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Name:Ash VanDel

Fake Age(age they look): 16

Looks: Pitch black hair. If you look into his beautiful grey eyes they make your heart melt. He doesn't smile much but if you get on his good side and he trusts you, you will be blessed with his pearly whites. He wears a hoodie most of the time with the hood up, and always wears dark colors.
Real age: 160

Species (what are you demon or angel): Rogue angel. Still good, just, a litte on the bad side. ;)

Personality: He doesn't trust people very easy because of his troubled past. He loves animals, and to have fun. He has a low self esteem even if people like him. He doesn't have many friends.

History: I had a pretty nice life when I was human.... Well, ya see? My dad ditched my mother and I before I was born. He didn't want a kid. So, it was just her and I. I was very protective of her. Especially when she got a new boyfriend. Until, her last boyfriend.... he was a jerk, he beat me.... a lot.... after finding out they were engaged, I couldn't take it. I told my mother, I yelled, I screamed, right infront of the boyfriend. His mother yelled at him for lying. He was so frustrated he ran out of the house. He was crying, and it just happened to be late at night. He kept running anyways. He passed an allyway and he was pulled into it. Four guys stood around him, all of them went to his school. He was in 10th grade then. They then pulled out their knives. Ash was scared to death, he was about to scream when they hit him square in the jaw. He got angry then, he fought back. But his small body was just not enough to keep him safe. He ended up with a knife in the stomach and a blood curtling scream. They then riped out the knife and let him fall to the ground. Fear filled their eyes as they ran down the ally leaving him to die. The last thing he remembers is his mother running to him screaming his name, tears streaming down her face as he took his final breath.....

Appearance (pic):

Eye colour: Grey

Hair color: Pure Black

Height: 5' 8"

None human form:

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments OH, and when he gets angry, his eyes turn bright red.

message 32: by Onyx (last edited Oct 11, 2012 12:19PM) (new)

Onyx Name: Onyx Stone

Age(age they look): 16

Looks: She has aqua eyes and long red flowing hair that goes past her butt. She has a thin structure but is acutually very tall for her apperance age.

Real age: 2,100

Species: angel

Personality: She is very caring but even though she is an angel is stern. She loves when people make the right desion and is in love with animal shelters. She loves being angel and is a very awesome gurdian angel

History: She is a very strong angel. Nothing brings her down more than devils and bad deeds though. She wants one day for animal cruelty to stop so is usually assigned poachers and hunters. Her one wish is to have humans and animals be as one

Appearance (pic): http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user...

Eye colour: Aqua or brown depending on her form

Hair color: red

Height: 6'2

None human form : http://designsbytes.com/wp-content/up...

message 33: by Madeline (new)

Ooooooo

message 34: by Madeline (new)

I'll make an angel at a later time

Team peeta!!! O and approved katniss

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments TEAM GALE!!!! I respect your thought on Peeta though. I'm on the fence myself on it. :)

And thank you!!!! His history broke my heart as I wrote it. :)

message 37: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart At thou whom recognized my hetalia reference,

You will become one with Mother Rusdia, da?

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Jada what about my character?

message 39: by Madeline (new)

JADA RP WITH ME

message 40: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (ViolettheVanisher) Name:(first, middle (if your charrie has one) and last)
Shayer

Fake Age(age they look): 18

Looks: long midnight black hair thats pass her back her eyes are violet. She doesnt really show any emtion and when she does shes only does it to her close friends and to kids. She wears her knee high boots and a dress armior suite and a hody.

Real age: 500

Species (what are you demon or angel): Shes a good agnel but can be very cold when needed

Personality: (at least 3 lines please) SHE really sweet when you get to know her she loveing kind careing but she does have a cold side.

History: (once again at least 3 lines please)
she cant remember the only thing she does remember is that she was found agaisnt the river and white lion was with her.

Appearance (pic) :http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/4...

Eye colour: Light Violet

Hair color:Midnight hair

Height: 5*3

None human form(angelic or demon form)
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=fantas...

Johnny ~The Fox~ wrote: "Jada what about my character?"

Yeah

Madeline wrote: "JADA RP WITH ME"

Where!

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Um idk now AHH I might make a new charrie soon.. Let me get Rein away from the fight right now

*raises brow* fight? Lols I'm gonna rp her in the streets

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Jada My love is like a star wrote: "Johnny ~The Fox~ wrote: "Jada what about my character?"

Yeah"

yaay

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Mkaay

message 47: by Madeline (new)

(my soon to be charrie.. I'll make him in the morning
http://www.heathbaby.com/wp-content/u...
)

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) | 9 comments Mara
Female
Demon
Total work in progress.

message 49: by Madeline (new)

http://www.heathbaby.com/wp-content/u...

Name: Christophe Elias Chevalier

Fake Age: 18

Looks:
His got golden locks that fall to his neck. It isn't specifically long, but enough to messily perfect. His eyes are brown orbs with hints of green and orange. His smile is always genuine and he's sure to have crow's eyes from smiles that meet his eyes. His lips are perfectly shaped- not too thin nor too plump.

Real age: the same as Celia

Personality: He's always laughing, but it isn't odd to see him serious or in deep thought as well. He seems torn some of the time. Half of his family are demons while the other half are full angels. He is often forgetful and be eccentric.

History: he was not but a babe when the war broke out between Lucifer and the Holy Angels. Half of his family took up arms with the handsome devil while the other took up arms in heaven.

Appearance:
Eye color: hazel- mostly bright brown with green and orange flecks

Hair color: golden blonde

Height: 6ft

None human form:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Name: Christina Abagail Carter

Fake Age: 17

Looks: Has long blonde hair that goes past her shoulders. She has some waves but not a ton. She has haze eyes and is quite short for age even though she appears to look tall.

Real age: 690

Personality: She's quite rather very kind and caring. Loving to please people no matter what she does. Helpful and shows it a ton. Has the thing where she's always showing how she can be stubborn and fiesty. But is really a down to earth girl. Always does show she's nervous. Sometimes people to tend to see a lot about her is the need of having people and friends around her. She thinks its a nervous thing and hates loneliness no matter what. At times she's cocky and mean but that's only when she tends to be mad in a way.

History: She rather tends to keep it all quiet. Never talks a lot about it. Comes in pieces of her memories. So mostly she's very shy of it.

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teen+g...

Hair colour: blonde

Eye colour: hazel

Height: 5'3

None human form: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=angel&...

« previous 1