Alera discussion

Hey there! > Have you read Legacy?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 65 comments Mod
Hello! If you've read the Legacy trilogy, wonderful and I hope you love it as much as I do! If you haven't, this thread is so that you can learn about it--any questions you have about the books, you are more than welcome to ask! Enjoy!

message 2: by Maraki (new)

Maraki M. (maraki_m) | 16 comments I've read the 1st two books and I literally LOVED them :D I'm lookind forward to reading the 3rd book when it comes out in Greece!

message 3: by Isabella (new)

Sacrifice just came out here, but yeah, we haven't gone to the bookstore. I'm getting that book ASAP, though. I'm at a loss for words when it comes to describing how much I love Legacy, I've never even come close to loving a book so much.

message 4: by Iris (new)

Iris (IrisvCroonenborg) I love Legacy. I've only read the first book, because the other two aren't in the Netherlands. But Legacy is my favorite book!

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Yay, another fan!! Legacy's my favorite book, too--haha, hence the group. We'll try not to spoil the other books for you; hopefully you'll get to read them soon, right? Glad to have you here, Iris!

message 6: by Iris (new)

Iris (IrisvCroonenborg) thanx, I bought Allegiance and sacrifice so I can read as soon as possible when they're at my home. Wich book you like the most?
and sorry for my bad english

message 7: by Iris (new)

Iris (IrisvCroonenborg) thanx, I bought Allegiance and sacrifice so I can read as soon as possible when they're at my home. Wich book you like the most?
and sorry for my bad english

message 8: by Isabella (new)

Haha, no need to apologize. I like Legacy the most, but I think Allegiance is probably a better book; I just read Legacy first, so I love it more, I guess. Sacrifice is certainly my least favorite of the three, but I still like it.

message 9: by Iris (new)

Iris (IrisvCroonenborg) okay :D
and Narian is soooo cute! I just love him! It would be nice if he was real!