Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Linger discussion

WHO IS THE MOST ADDICTED SHIVER FAN!!

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

IAM LIKE ABSESSED WITH THIS SERIES I OWN ALL THE BOOKS,GRACES SUMMER DRESS, THE SHIVER NECKLACE, I VEN MADE A T-SHIRT OF THE SERIES. I ALSO HAVE THERE NAMES MY REAL NAME IS SAM AND MY MIDDLE NAME IS GRACE!! WHOS ADDICTED TO SHIVER SERIES LIKE I AM????

Lola Mark OHMIGOSH I AM!!!! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK IN THE SERIES?!?!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola wrote: "OHMIGOSH I AM!!!! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK IN THE SERIES?!?!"

MY FAVORITE BOOK IS THE LAST ONE ITS SO TOUCHING BUT ITS SO SAD HOW BECK DIES!!! :(

Gabby WHY ARE WE WRITING IN CAPITALS!!??!?!?!?!?!??!!?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

BECAUSE ITS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD AND I NEED YOU TO REALIZE THAT. I LOVE THIS BOOK

Geena SAME I DIDN'T LOVE THE ENDING THOUGH IT WAS SAD AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER!!!!!!

Gabby OKAY!!!! :D

Geena LOL :D

Lola Mark I WISH THAT THERE HAD BEEN A PREQUAL

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ME TO WHY DID SHE LIE ABOUT THE SEQUEL FOR SHIVER. LITTER IS A LIE. :(

message 11: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Mark IK!!! BUT REALLY LITTER?? NO ONE WAS GONA BELIEVE THAT LOL

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YAH TRUE I WISH IT WAS TRUE THOUGH WE SHOULD MAKE A PACK AND JUST BUG HER ABOUT IT UNTILL SHE WRITES ANOTHER BOOK FOR THE SERIES.

message 13: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Mark OHMIGOSH LETS GO IT!!
OK SO THE PEOPLE IN THE PACK ARE ME YOU AND??? ANYONE ELSE??

message 14: by Geena (last edited Oct 18, 2012 08:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Geena YES YES YES! ME TOO! LETS DO THIS THANG!!!!!

Kit Kat SAME!!!!!!!!!

Geena LOL!!

Kit Kat :D !!!!! LOL HAHHHAHA

Geena HEHE!!

Kit Kat I HAVE READ THIS SERIES AT LEAST EIGHT TIMES!!!!!!!

Geena LOL I ONLY DID 2 TIMES!

Kit Kat I LOVED IT TOO MUCH TWICE WAS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geena YEAH BUT I HAD TO GET THEM FROM THE LIBRARY SO I WAS WAITING FOR SOO LONG THAT I JUST READ OTHER BOOKS! I WILL READ THEM AGAIN THOUGH!!

Kit Kat I HAVE THEM ON MY KINDLE SO I CAN READ THEM WHENEVER I WANT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geena OH THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!!

Kit Kat IT IS!!!!

Gabby LEST TRY NOT TO BREAK THIS 'WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS' THING. I LOVE IT :D

message 27: by Geena (last edited Oct 23, 2012 07:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Geena LOL! OK ALSO IM MAKING ME FRIEND BUY ME 'SHIVER' FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! WOO HOO

message 28: by Alice (last edited Sep 28, 2013 01:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alice Be Brave Be Dauntless wrote: "Lola wrote: "OHMIGOSH I AM!!!! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK IN THE SERIES?!?!"

SPOILER ALERT I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET. :(