Suicide, a no go discussion

Suicide > Here to help.

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 242 comments Mod
You must ask for topics and I would suggest NOT giving your email out

message 2: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) Why can't she give her e-mail out? :/ Not getting upset, but if she's trying to help and be supportive....

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments Most of the people on here are good, and in this group especially just want help. I don't think there's anything wrong with her giving out her email.

message 4: by Irene, life is fragile, just remember we will be here (new)

Irene (WingdeSilverII) | 458 comments Mod
I think what Nikki is trying to say is that anyone can see this group and putting your email in a thread here is putting it there for ANYONE in the world to see, which isn't really a great idea (espically if it is your personaly email). However it is her choice and Nikki was just trying to warn her of that.

message 5: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 242 comments Mod
Yep

message 6: by Irene, life is fragile, just remember we will be here (new)

Irene (WingdeSilverII) | 458 comments Mod
Missy (Music Lover) wrote: "Okay. 1) Sorry about the topic. Won't do it again I just didn't know.

2) I just want to help, I've been in this kind of situation and it's scary, so I'm not worried about the e-mail, if I can help..."

The topic is fine, it isn't an obvious rule that members need to ask for a topic (it is in the welcome thread I believe). As for the email it's fine :)