GLEE -2nd Generation- discussion

Around School > Chorus Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 352) (352 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 243 comments Mod
Where Glee Club practices their music before going on stage. Most the time, it helps get frustrated emotions out when they sing here.

Miller walked in with a smile as she placed her books on a table. She grabbed her iPod, lips smiling at it. Her bright blue eyes looked at Josh. "I mean, I've been trying to practice."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) "Practice makes perfect," Josh said with a smile. He set his backpack down next to a chair and stood beside her.

She smiled and looked at him. Miller sat at the piano and held a guitar. She picked it. Her eyes looked softly at each chord.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_... ))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((Listening to the video..))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Emily -Rocky Horror Picture Show- wrote: "She smiled and looked at him. Miller sat at the piano and held a guitar. She picked it. Her eyes looked softly at each chord.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_... ))"

Josh leaned against the table and watched Miller. He smiled softly, listening to the cheer leader play her song.

She stopped once she was down. Miller placed the guitar on top of the piano. "That was horrible." She frowned and then looked to the lights with a look of defeat. "I can never sing that song!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) "Are you kidding me?" Josh said. He looked at her. "One, you just now sang it. Two, you rocked it." He looked at her and grinned slightly. "If I tried to sing that song, I'd fail. Very badly. Way bad. Imagine the sound a being stepped on makes, then think of me trying to sing that song."

Miller still sighed. "It wasn't right. It didn't feel right when I sang it. It wasn't.....sang correctly." She pushed her hair back and frowned. "Plus, I messed up the notes in the song." She frowned and leaned on the piano. "It was awful."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh shook his head. "You shouldn't do that to yourself. Besides, you said you were here to practice, right? So practice until it feels right." Josh hesitated slightly, then said, "Maybe you can come up with a connection to the song. Like how you feel sometimes or a memory. Sure, it's cheesy, but you never know until you try."

"Whole thing is, there isn't a feeling in it that works with my family. One song I have a connection with is this one." She said and placed her iPod on a stero dock.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRMevG... ))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((Brb.))

(kk))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((Back!))

((K))

Miller listened to the song, smiling.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Emily ~BIG BARDA~ wrote: ""Whole thing is, there isn't a feeling in it that works with my family. One song I have a connection with is this one." She said and placed her iPod on a stero dock.

(( http://www.youtube.com/wat..."

Josh listened to the song with interest. He looked at Miller when the song ended. He smiled faintly. "It's a good song," he said. "So was the one you sang a minute ago."

"Yeah. I guess." She muttered and turned her back to him as she took her dark hair down and grabbed her iPod.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh sighed and out a hand on the back of his neck. "How about it's my turn? You can sit down and try to relax," he suggested.

"Okay." She smiled and sat down , watching him.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh grinned slightly again. He grabbed a bass that was in the corner of the room and put the strap around his neck. He tuned it, then started the song.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-HmP...))

She smiled as he sang. She got up and applauded him once he was done. "That was great, Josh!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh got uncomfortable with complements, but he managed it this time. He shrugged. "Thanks," he said. He smiled slightly. "I'm taking that means I didn't sound like a cat?" He said with a laugh.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((Gotta go! :( Bye!))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((Back! :D))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Josh got uncomfortable with complements, but he managed it this time. He shrugged. "Thanks," he said. He smiled slightly. "I'm taking that means I didn't sound like a cat?" He said with a laugh."

"Never! You're great!" She said, clapping still.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((Sorry I replied late. Notifications stink.))

Josh felt his cheeks redden a bit. "Thanks," he said. He set the base down on a table, then looked at her.

She smiled at Josh. "So, What do you want to do now?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh shrugged and sat with his legs crossed on the floor. "I'm up for anything really," he said.

She smiled slightly. "Oh yeah? How bout a duet?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh smiled. "Sounds sweet. What song?"

"This one." She said, playing the guitar. Her lips held a smile as she waited for him.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHO9nR... ))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((I gotta go again really soon. If I disappear, please don't get upset.))

((kk))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Emily ~BIG BARDA~ wrote: ""This one." She said, playing the guitar. Her lips held a smile as she waited for him.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHO9nR... ))"

Josh smiled and shrugged. "Alright then," he said, still smiling.

She listened to him sing his part, and she sang her part, softly watching him as he sang.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh was smiling while he sang, sitting next to her. He watched her strum the guitar with her delicate fingers.

She was looking into his eyes as she sang her portion of the song. Miller smiled and sang. Those soft blue eyes looked at him ever so softly.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh found himself enjoying this very much. He smiled and whenever his part came, he sang it well, hitting the notes.

Once the song had ended, she was blushing slightly as she looked up at him. Miller smiled. "That was fun."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh nodded. "Something we can agree on," he said with a laugh, smiling.

She smiled brightly, but grabbed her stuff quickly.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh got up and stretched. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. He checked the wall clock, then looked at Miller. "Time for your next class?"

"No. Not really. I thought you might be bored of me, so..." She said with a sigh and she blushed slightly.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Josh gave a small lopsided smiled, then said, "Think about this. If I was bored of you, would I have agreed to a duet? And if I was bored of you, I probably would've left straight after."

MIller blushed slightly. She looked at him then sighed. "I guess you're right, Josh." She moved her bangs out of her face as she closed her eyes.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) "If I wasn't, I need to get to know myself better," Josh said. He got off the wall he was leaning on. "And I why I get bored of you exactly?"

"Because, I'm a boring girl. Other than the fact of having 2 moms, I'm not quite fun to be with." She laughed slightly.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) "You're wrong. You're not boring," Josh said firmly. He gave that lopsided grin. "Heck, you're cool."

Miller blushed a dark red. "I'm not cool. I'm barely fun compared to the people I hang out with." She sighed and brushed her hair from her face again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8