Great ROLE PLAYS!! discussion

High School Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 310 comments Mod
Ok heres another...

Jan sat eyeing her classmate during Mr. Durdan's teaching. It was so BOORING... But Jacob was SO CUTE!! Finally the bell... she sighed to herself as she sat up and packed away her laptop and books.

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha chewed thoughtfully on the end of her eraser.
"Psst! Dude, whats the answer to problem to number eight?" She asked to the girl next to her. The girls hand swung up immediately.
"Yes, Miss. Parkinson?"
"Sasha's cheating!"
"Sasha, give me your test and go to the office."
"Glady. It was a pleasure all, but I'm abou to blow this popsicle stand." She said with and impish smile, slaming her test on the teachers desk and sauntering out of the class room.
"Whatever. History blows anyway." She said cheerfully to her self as she left.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((am i the only one that will rp on this thing? lets go people we gotta break!))

message 4: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Brice walked into Sasha. "Oh sorry!" he said as he picked up her books.

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha smiled and bent down to pick up some runaway pencils.
"Its fine. Why aren't you in class?" She asked with a grin.

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((hullo?))

message 7: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"I don't know I just felt like skipping it.... I know that sounds really retarted." he said to her.

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Nah, sounds like a really good idea." Sasha said, standing back up. "I wish I could skip out on going to the princeipals office but last time I did, I got suspension- which as fabulous- but got totally chewed out by my parents." Sasha shrugged.

message 9: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"So you wanna be friends then... Or boy friend and girl friend... I know we just met today..." he said as he tossed his messenger bag over his shoulder.

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha raised her eye brows.
"Huh?"

message 11: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Oh never mind that was really a retarted question." he said. "I have a secret to tell you that Ive never told anyone else in my life." he wispered to her.

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha smiled awkwardly. "You say 'retarted' alot."She informed him. "But whats your secrete?"

message 13: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Ha ha I know its retarted how much I say retarted..."Im a werewolf... BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ANY ONE!" He wispered loudly.

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha didn't move for a second before she burst out laughing.
"Werewolf?! ha!! Hahaha!!! You REALLY got me there for a second." She added with a giggle. "Don't worry- I won't tell anyone that you're a 'werewolf'." She said soleomnly before bursting into more laughter.
"You're really good at that Brice. Really, I mean it. Excuse me- I gotta get to the principals office."

message 15: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"No... Im not lieing... I really am I can show you tonight... I just got bitten by one last night." he sighed. "I know I seem completely normal." he began to walk down the hallway.

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha burst out laughing again and she clutched her stomach as she stumbled out of the hall.
((why are we puting werewolves into the story?))

message 17: by SLIM SHADY (new)

(( It can be any thing you want in the story... hay I made the group))

"Its TRUE!! Meat me outside of the school tonight!! Befroe the moon is out like 6!!" He shouted at her.

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((...))
Sasha continued to chortle. "I'd have to be really careful though, right? 'cuase you might eat me right up!" she said still laughing.

message 19: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"I-- I don't see what's so funny about this... I don't know Ive never turned into one of these things... Like I said I was just bitten by one last night I can show you the bite!!" he shouted as he caught up with her.

message 20: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha frowned.
"Brice, this isn't funny anymore. In fact, its quite old. Stop yelling at me." She added. She didnt slow her pace as she walked toward the office.

message 21: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Im not joking around here take a look." he grabbed her arm and turned her around. He lifted up his shirt. And sure enough... there was a huge gash mark on his hip.

message 22: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Ouch, that must've hurt. What happened?" She asked innocentally, glancing only for a moment at the gash.

message 23: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((hullo?))

message 24: by SLIM SHADY (new)

((Hiya))

"Like I said, I was bitten by a werewolf last night... And you didnt believe me.. you just laughed in my face... And if you still don't believe me, you can meet me here at 6 tonight to watch me transform into it for the first time." he told her annoyingly.

message 25: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha glared at Brice. "There are so many other ways to get a girl to come on a date with you." She said coldly, yanking her arm away from him.

message 26: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Im not trying to get you to come on a date with me..." he winced at the pain in his side.... "I just want to show someone who I can trust." he said.

message 27: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Right." Sasha said with raised eyebrows. "Listen, you sound awfully desperate. So I guess I could come. 6 o'clock? here? Want me to bring a leash?"

message 28: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Brice rolled his eyes,"Look I didn't want to try to cause trouble... but no please don't be sarcastic with me... and yes six and no DONT bring a leash. And just to inform you, I may be a little nervous..." he said still gripping his side.

message 29: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Ok. 6 o;clock, no leash. I'll leave the sarcasim at home too but for now, I still have it on me. Now, I gotta go talk with the princapal about cheating on history tests." Sasha said folding her arms.

message 30: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Can you meat me after out side the principals office?" he asked still gripping his side.

message 31: by SLIM SHADY (new)

((Hello?))

message 32: by Lizzy (last edited Apr 19, 2009 06:06PM) (new)

Lizzy "Sure. you wanna a band-aide or something? Maybe a tylonal? I don't want to deal with a werewolf in pain." She said as she began to walk towards the princapals office.

message 33: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((srry, i'm back!))

message 34: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((hullo? you still on?))

message 35: by SLIM SHADY (new)

call me crazy and be done with it. wrote: ""Sure. you wanna a band-aide or something? Maybe a tylonal? I don't want to deal with a werewolf in pain." She said as she began to walk towards the princapals office."

"A band-aide wont do..." he said still gripping his side. "But some tylanol will do. How long will this meeting take?" His face started turning pale.

message 36: by Lizzy (last edited Apr 20, 2009 05:26PM) (new)

Lizzy "What. Please don't tell me you've never been to the principals office." Sasha scoffed as she opened the door and went in.
"Hi Sasha!" The secretary greeted cheerfully.
"Oh, hey Mrs. Ford."
"What did you do this time?"
"Cheated. I don't know how history will affect my life anyhow. Hey, can I get like, an ibprofun? I got the worst dang headache in the world."

message 37: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy After pocketing the pain killer medicene, Sasha sauntered into the principals office pleasantl.
"Sasha." He greeted her with a frown.
"well his there Freddy! Its been too long, hasn't it?"
"you will adress me as Mr. Kondan. And its been since yesterday. What did you do now?"
"cheated on a hisory test. I know, who would suspect me to do such a thing?"
"Who indeed...?" Mr. Kondan answered coldly. It all went down hill from there until 15 minutes later, Sasha trotted out the door.
"Nice talking to ya Freddy!" She called as she went back out inot the halls.

message 38: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Brice leand against the wall and sloped down against it. He placed his head in between his knees and began to rock back and forth.

message 39: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha smiled and walked over to him.
'Here, these should help." She said, tossing him the pain killing medicince. "Apparantly, I'm in detention. And the principal wants me to have my parents get me a ride home. He says he's gonna call them. I don't care 'cuase they don't care." She added with a impish grin.

message 40: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Brice quickly caught the two pills. "Well can I come home with you? I don't really have parents." he sighed. "They died last year." he wispered.

message 41: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Sasha froze.
"Oh dude. I'm so sorry. Sure, I'm sure my parents would be fine with you chilling out with me for a bit. I got a car out front." She offered her hand to helped him up.

message 42: by SLIM SHADY (new)

He stood up wincing at the pain on his side. "Thanks," he wispered. his face turned completely pale.

message 43: by Lizzy (last edited Apr 23, 2009 06:47AM) (new)

Lizzy They walked over to sasha's car a silver chevy

message 44: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Brice opened the passenger door and slowly got in."Thanks." he sighed as he tried to buckle himself in.

message 45: by SLIM SHADY (new)

((Are you on?))

message 46: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((i am now))
"Yuppers." Sasha said with a grin. She started the car and it rumbled to life as she pulled out of the parking lot.

message 47: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Are you ok?" he asked as they drove down the road.

message 48: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Yeah, I'm fine. How about you? pain killers helping?" Sasha asked, stareing at the road.

message 49: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((i'm writing the coolest book on goodreads- its called 'a jumpers story'. please read it!!!! i only have the prologe so far!!))

message 50: by SLIM SHADY (new)

((Sweetness... Im writing one too! But I havent posted it on goodreads yet... Im only I think on chapter two.))

"Kinda," he sighed as sweat began to beat down his face."He cupped his hands and laid his head in them.

« previous 1 3 4