Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > Humble eBook Bundle - SciFi and Fantasy - pay what you want!

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (rdpixie) | 6 comments Hey so I saw this and thought of you guys!

Humble Bundle have put together a collection of 8 books of science fiction and fantasy for download! You name your price and contributions are divided between authors and charity and you even decide the split!

Ok they may not be romantic fantasy but I thought it might be of interest to some of you and I think its a nifty concept!

The eBooks included in this bundle are Invasion by Mercedes Lackey, Zoo City by Lauren Beukes, Pump Six by Paolo Bacigalupi, Pirate Cinema by Cory Doctorow, and two books by Kelly Link, Stranger Things Happen and Magic for Beginners. If you pay more than the average, which currently sits $11.57, you’ll also get copies of Old Man’s War by John Scalzi and the graphic novel Signal to Noise by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean.

message 2: by Anna (new)

message 3: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Felicia (feliciaday) | 740 comments Mod
this is fantastic thanks for the linkage!!!!

message 4: by Elissa (new)

Elissa | 22 comments Yes! A friend linked me to that earlier. I love the idea and I'm super excited for the reading!!

message 5: by Tegan (new)

Tegan (joggiwagga) | 276 comments Oh excellent, I wasn't the only one to think of sharing it here. I waffled on it because it isn't VF, but it has some awesome books.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Soma | 4 comments I got it, and now I'm addicted to Scalzi.

message 7: by Sheri (new)

Sheri Ferguson Edmondson | 17 comments Rachel wrote: "I got it, and now I'm addicted to Scalzi."

Scalzi is an easy addiction! Old Man's War and Red Shirts are awesome!

Be careful... You'll also get addicted to Neil Gaiman. I love "The Anansi Brothers," "American Gods," and "Neverwhere."

message 8: by Tegan (new)

Tegan (joggiwagga) | 276 comments Sheri wrote: "Rachel wrote: "I got it, and now I'm addicted to Scalzi."

Scalzi is an easy addiction! Old Man's War and Red Shirts are awesome!

Be careful... You'll also get addicted to Neil Gaiman. I love "The..."

I fail to see how being addicted to Gaiman is a bad thing.