Gena Showalter Fans discussion

Fun and Games > Photos of the Lords

Comments (showing 1-50 of 101) (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Something is definitely missing here. We need pictures!

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Did anyone buy the fake magazine that Gena co-wrote, Dating the Undead? It has some nice pics of guys that submitted their pictures to represent the Lords. Paris and Maddox (modeled by twins actually) were HOT.

message 3: by Darla (new)

Darla (bookdragon33) | 212 comments OMG! Someone please get that link or something going! Nothing better than sexy a** eye candy!!!! GRRRR! Down girl!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments For some reason he just screams LOTU to me. Not sure which one he would be best for. What do you all think?

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments What about him...

message 6: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (new)

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥  (mylheage) | 1002 comments Mod
Anna (Bananas!) wrote: "It has some nice pics of guys that submitted their pictures to represent the Lords. Paris and Maddox (modeled by twins actually) were HOT."

OMG! I want to see them.

message 7: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (last edited Oct 09, 2012 11:29PM) (new)

I know Gena said Ryan Reynolds could be Strider. I don't see that at all. What do you think?

description

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Darla wrote: "OMG! Someone please get that link or something going! Nothing better than sexy a** eye candy!!!! GRRRR! Down girl!"

Love the enthusiasm :)
Right there with you!

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ wrote: "I know Gena said Ryan Reynolds could be Strider. I don't see that at all. What do you think?

"

Eck, no, Strider is much hotter than him. I'm biased against RR though. Except in Amityville Horror, he was kind of hot in that.

message 10: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ wrote: "Anna (Bananas!) wrote: "It has some nice pics of guys that submitted their pictures to represent the Lords. Paris and Maddox (modeled by twins actually) were HOT."

OMG! I want to see them."

I will scan them then. Some of them were great, some not so much. I didn't like the Strider one.

message 11: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Jessica, I think Sabin for the first pic you posted. And the second guy, I just love him! I would have hot monkey sex with him in a heartbeat!! So sad he didn't have more screen time in Magic Mike.
And he would be a good Maddox or Lucien.

I really need to figure out how to post pics on here. Getting on that tomorrow.

message 13: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments for Strider?

message 14: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (new)

Not my Strider either. I just have his imagine in my head, don't know if there'll ever be a real person close to how I see him.

message 15: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (new)

That's how you post an image.

[img src="LinkToTheImageGoesHere "/]

You just have to use < brackets instead of the [ ones.

message 16: by Lulu (new)

Lulu (Lulululu) | 245 comments Definitely not the way I see Strider either. I've never really understood why RR is considered all that.

Love the second one though, maybe Lucian, but he needs a scar or two!

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments How about Alexander Skarsgard for Torin

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments I'm not a fan of RR either. He just rubs me the wrong way. Like he thinks he is all that or something.

message 19: by Lulu (new)

Lulu (Lulululu) | 245 comments Jessica wrote: "I'm not a fan of RR either. He just rubs me the wrong way. Like he thinks he is all that or something."

Exactly! So, on top of him being not really all that, he seems to think he is, so it makes him even less appealing. Seriously, I don't understand why he is considered so hot. To each his own, I guess.

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments Lulu wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I'm not a fan of RR either. He just rubs me the wrong way. Like he thinks he is all that or something."

Exactly! So, on top of him being not really all that, he seems to think he ..."

Yeah well...they can have him. His personality sucks. lol

message 21: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments RR just seems cheesy.

Oh! Remember Alexander in the first season of True Blood when he had shoulder length hair? I'm sure there's a pic somewhere...

message 23: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments YES! I got it to work finally. Thank you Sarah!!

message 25: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments He's not quite it for me as Torin, but I do like him.

message 26: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments Well, the wig they used on True Blood was horrible. He is much more handsome than that wig made him. It is just the blond hair and the eyes that made me think Torin. Plus, he is tall. I just have a huge crush on this man. *sigh*...

message 27: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments He is hotness incarnate, it's true.

message 29: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments Have you seen his ad for Calvin Klien....OMG

Here it is if you haven't see it.

http://youtu.be/8zPEK5a0xKU

message 30: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Sexy and very moody!
I counter with this. I just love watching David Gandy move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrUJY...

message 31: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (new)

Do you see Gandy as any of Gena's characters? I can't think of one.

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments Anna (Bananas!) wrote: "Sexy and very moody!
I counter with this. I just love watching David Gandy move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrUJY..."

Ooooo....he is goregous....let me think about what character he would fit....maybe Zachrael?

message 33: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Zacharel would be the likeliest.

message 34: by Darla (new)

Darla (bookdragon33) | 212 comments OMG! Alexander Skarsgaard is sooooo freaking HOT!!!! There were some sexy names mentioned on this thread.....tall beautiful men.........mmmm mmm mmm nothing better!!!!!

message 35: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments This is Maddox, from the Dating the Undead book by Gena.

Maddox Lords of Underworld 2, from Dating the Undead

message 36: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Nother pic, he is gorgeous! I need to scan the rest but I only liked a few of them - Maddox, Paris, Torin.

Maddox Lords of Underworld, from Dating the Undead

message 37: by Anna (Bananas!) (last edited Oct 14, 2012 04:03PM) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments I like this guy as Torin

Torin-Lords of Underworld

message 38: by Anna (Bananas!) (last edited Oct 14, 2012 04:03PM) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments And this guy for Lucien. He's Aidan Turner from Being Human and the new Hobbit movie.

Lucien - Lords of the Underworld, (Aidan Turner)

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 117 comments I love Aiden Turner. I was so glad to hear that he was in the new hobbit movie. He was my favorite on being human. Such a handsome guy and that accent is to die for. (you can tell I am an accent whore, huh?) :)

message 40: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (new)

Thanks for the pics, Anna!

It would be cool if you could share the pics (and texts) for Torin and Strider.

message 41: by Anna (Bananas!) (last edited Oct 14, 2012 04:01PM) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Here's Strider

from Dating the Undead by Gena Showalter

message 42: by Anna (Bananas!) (last edited Oct 14, 2012 04:01PM) (new)

message 43: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Torin - The hair and eye color are all wrong, but I like his face.
from Dating the Undead by Gena Showalter

message 45: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Paris - the model is the twin of the guy posing for Maddox.
Paris

message 47: by Darla (new)

Darla (bookdragon33) | 212 comments Gray and hazel eyes are another nice color for male peepers too...Just saying....IF you can't tell by now I am totally an eye chick....you can get alot from a man's eyes!!! And thanks a bunch for the pics Anna.....HELLO Jason Brody!

message 48: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Strider's sweetheart (last edited Oct 15, 2012 12:08AM) (new)

Thanks for all the pics, Anna!

I don't see any of them as one of the Lords and it seems the descriptions are of the guys.

I love eyes too, Darla!

message 49: by Anna (Bananas!) (last edited Oct 15, 2012 12:18AM) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments You're welcome! I like that you enjoy the less appreciated hazels and grays. Blues are such attention whores. :) Green eyes are my favorite.

Jessica, I loooove Aidan Turner. I have a thing for Irishmen specifically and accents in general. His accent is just perfect. It's subtle and so sexy. You just catch hints of it when he talks. Like the way he says a word like "girl" will stand out.
He's going to be Luke in the Mortal Instruments movie which I'm thrilled about.

message 50: by Anna (Bananas!) (new)

Anna  (Bananas!) | 274 comments Anna (Bananas!) wrote: "Torin - The hair and eye color are all wrong, but I like his face.

"

Also it's funny that he's all bundled up. Very like Torin to cover as much skin as possible.

« previous 1 3