Y.A WRITERS! discussion

Moderator stuff > Moderators?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 718 comments Mod
Is there anyone who will be on for long periods of time, likes to help others out, and wants to become a moderator with me? If so, please explain why you want to and I'll see (Make it descriptive and long [like a interview]) if you are good :)

*Only choosing one so make it good!

message 2: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

P.S they don't have to be on like all day, but maybe as much or a little less than me... Or you can just check up every so often to make sure everything's going with the flow.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to be a mod cause i like being in control and i love having responsibility. I usually am on at least once a day and on weekends usually like 3 times a day. I would love to be your mod! PLEASE!

message 4: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Do you think you would be able to participate in the events such as bookclubs? Because I think that-so far- will be the thing I am going to need most help in :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

it depends on the book and whether or not i can get a hold of it if its a book ive read ill totally be able to b part of it

message 6: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

Ok, well hold on, I think you did very well on the survey lol. But one thing I will warn you- We -as mods- can see who voted for the books, don't announce the winning book until the end ok, or tell anyone who is in the group ok? We need to keep it a secret! :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i can do that :D

message 8: by Rebecca, The Nerd (new)

and vote! lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

kk