Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > See Overall Ratings on Individual Shelves in Group Shelves

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) | 751 comments I would love to see a book's overall rating when you click on the individual shelves in the group shelving system.

Is this possible?

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) | 751 comments I would like to see overall book ratings while looking at individual shelves in the group shelving system.

I would also like to be able to sort by overall average rating on individual shelves in the group shelving system.

Is this something that would be possible to do?

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara | 1580 comments Mod
I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "I would like to see overall book ratings while looking at individual shelves in the group shelving system.

I would also like to be able to sort by overall average rating on individual shelves in t..."

Likely it's possible to do so. Made a note of it for you. There are some bugs that are higher in priority than this, but it's a cool idea.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) | 751 comments Thanks Kara, I know you guys have a lot going on. Thanks for responding!

message 5: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 1156 comments Rather than, or in addition to, overall rating, I'd like to see a composite rating by all the group members.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) | 751 comments Betsy wrote: "Rather than, or in addition to, overall rating, I'd like to see a composite rating by all the group members."

oh! that's a good idea!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) | 751 comments this might be too taxing on the system, but what about if we could choose what we see on the group shelves like we can on our own shelves?

or you could have it where only the moderators could have control over what is displayed on the group shelves.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) | 751 comments Are these ideas something that would be possible to do?

1.) I would like to see overall book ratings while looking at individual shelves in the group shelving system.

2.) I would also like to be able to sort by overall average rating on individual shelves in the group shelving system.