R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Saphire Joashia(CHEEEEEESE) (SaphireJoashia) + Dudewheresthepie (:

Comments (showing 1-50 of 173) (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dudewheresthepie (last edited Oct 09, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((So What Kind Of Rp To You Wanna Do? (: ))

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((Sure (: ))

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((I Feel Like The Classic Highschool Romance At The Momment Or Summer Camp. Which One Would You Rather Do? (: ))

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((Summer Camp? Haven't Done That In Awhile. Wanna Do The Thing Where We Both Have Two Characters?(: ))

message 5: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Sure

This is Saphire, my parents put my account on temporary deactivation

message 6: by Dudewheresthepie (last edited Oct 10, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((Oh Okay. Well That Sucks. D:

Name: Avey "Ace" Peri
Looks:

Camper or leader: Camper
Single or taken: Single
Personality: She nice, sweet, and funny. But She doesn't like opening up to people. She pushes them away, because she believes that everyone will leave her in the end.
Bio: She wasn't always like this. Her father walked out on her family when she was younger, around 5 or 6. Her brother had died in a car crash. Her mother couldn't take losing her son and husband, that she walked out on Avey. She feels as if theres no point to open up to people if there just going to leave anyways. (add more detail later...maybe..if i remember)
Secret(s): She Cuts, though she tried not to because she promised Chase.
Other: Because of her years of being head cheerleader, everyone amuses she a bitch, and whore. Though she is nothing close to it. She has grown not to trust anyone but herself. Well except for Chase. He had been with her through everything.

Name: Chase "Lee" Komo
Looks:

Personality: He's the nicest guy you can met, but you don't want to get on his badside. He gets pissed off easly since he deals with a lot of stress created by his parents.
Bio: He's known Avery ever since they were born. His mother pasted away ever since when he was younger. Now his father gets a bunch of whores who just want him for his money. They think they can treat him like crap and his father forces him to get almost perfect in school. If he brought home an B his father might just kill him.
Secret(s): He misses his mother alot but won't talk about it or respond if the topic is brought up.
Other: (not atm)

message 7: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments I'll post mine at school tomorrow

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((Okay (: ))

message 9: by SaphireJoashia (last edited Mar 02, 2013 08:48PM) (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Name: Chris Patters
Looks: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1v_1_hhWp84...
Personality: TBRP'd
Bio: (I'll think ov this later I used all my creativity on my girl)
Secret(s): He may seem really happy on the outside, but on the inside, he's suffering from depression, and if it wasn't for Saphire, he probably would've committed suicide. He refuses to tell anyone about his depression, because he doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for him.
Other: Best Friends with Saphire

Name: Saphire Joashia
Looks: https://plus.google.com/u/0/?wwc=1#ph...
Personality: TBRP'd
Bio: Her parents were very abusive and the older she got the more they abused her. Eventually, one day, when she was 16, she had enough, so she ran away and has been living with Chris ever since.
Secret(s): she has tons of scars all over, from her parents, and even Chris hasn't seen even one.
Other: Best Friends with Chris, she is goth

message 10: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments ((?))

message 11: by SaphireJoashia (new)

message 12: by SaphireJoashia (new)

message 13: by SaphireJoashia (new)

message 14: by SaphireJoashia (new)

message 15: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments (( OMG IM SOOO SORRY! ))

Avery and Shane were in the car with Shane's father, and his girlfriend of the week, who which of course was 20 years younger than him. The thought made them both sick to there stomach. They were in the back together. She knew that was on Shane's mind, and she gave his hand alittle squeeze before they parked the car, "Your here," His father called.

"Yep," Shane responded, as he exited the car and grabbed his bags, from the back. Avery nodded as went to go grab her bags. Once they were done his father drove off, not even with another word.

Avery ran a hand through her brown hair, as she gave Shane a hug. "He loves you know, even if he doesn't show it." Avery was wearing a pair of high wasited shorts, a tank and a sweater over top.
(http://data.whicdn.com/images/3483855...) She pulled away, "I'mma find my cabin, but I'll find you later. Okay? I'll text you." Shane nodded, and with that they parted.

message 16: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire and Chris were in the back of Chris's mother's car, goofing off. Chris started tickling her. Saphire squirmed and giggled. A few minutes later, they arrived at camp and Chris's mom parked. Saphire and Chris got out and grabbed their bags. "Bye mom," Chris told his mom.

"Bye Mrs. Patters," Saphire said smiling.

"Bye kids," Chris's mom said before she pulled away.

Chris kissed her cheek, "lets go find our cabins."

Saphire nodded, "ok, see you later." Then they went to find their cabins.

message 17: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((Cabins are something like this but with two beds :) http://www.tinyhousetalk.com/wp-conte... oops i wrote shane not chase. sorry typo :/))

Avery searched for room, 21. Once she found it carried her bags into her room and dropped them one of the beds, as she looked around the room, and laid back onto her back.

Chase looked for room 10. He walked around for a while. 7....8...9...10 Once her found it and dropped his bags on the ground and jumped onto her bed.

message 18: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments ((lol))

Saphire looked for her room. After a few minutes she found room 21. She walked in and saw Avery. "Hey," she said when she walked in.

Chris quickly found his room, room number 10. He walked in and saw Chase, "hey."

message 19: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((lol im a failure ;) ))
"Hey," She responded with a bright smile, as she stood up and held out her hand "I'm Avery."

Chase waved with a soft grin, "Hi. I'm Chase. Guess we are roomates."

message 20: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments ((lol))

Saphire put down her things and shook her hand, "I'm Saphire."

Chris nodded, "yep, and I'm Chris."

message 21: by SaphireJoashia (new)

message 22: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((theres something wrong with my notifications sorry. :/))

"Nice to meet you," She responded with a soft smile, "So, you wanna go down to the beach for something, with me and my friend?" She asked since they had a free few hours before the camp official started.

"So," Shane asked with a slight shrugged with a soft smile, "I guess we are roomates."

message 23: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments ((it's ok))

"Sure, if my friend can tag-a-long," she said with a smile.

Chris nodded and put his stuff down, "I guess we are."

message 24: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments ((:) thanks :) ))

"Sure," She responded as she quickly texted Shane: meet me at the beach. :)

Shane awkwardly grinned, at Chris before reading his text.

message 25: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire smiled and texted Chris, going to the beach, meet me there.

Chris sat down on the bed when he got the text.

message 26: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments "I'mma just get changed she responded before entering the bathroom and quickly changing into her bikin. http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwe...

"I'm heading to the beach if you wanna come with?" He asked as he went through his suitcase looking for his tunks.

message 27: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments When she was done, Saphire went in and changed into a one piece and shorts.

"That's ironic, my friend just texted me to meet her at the beach," he said as he looked for his swim trunks.

message 28: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments "You ready?" She asked, as she grabbed a bag and tossed a towel in it, and her phone.

"Weird," Shane chuckled softly as he went into the bathroom and quickly changed into his tunks.

message 29: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments "Yep," she said, putting a towel and her phone in a bag.

When he was done, Chris went in and changed.

message 30: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments "Then Let`s go," She smiled, as she exited the cabin and made her way towards the beach.

"Let`s go,"`Shane shrugged as he grabbed and towel and quickly texted Avery on her way to the beach: almost there

message 31: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire smiled as she followed.

Chris grabbed a towel and texted Saphire, on my way.

message 32: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments Avery stuck her foot in the water, "It's kinda cool," she frowned, as she turned to face Saphire.

Shane grinned as he saw Avery, "Ace Baby," He chuckled and he wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him back, "Shay baby," She chuckled. Shane turned to face Saphire, "Hey, I'm Shane."

message 33: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Chris walked up to Saphire and hugged her. She hugged him back. "I'm Saphire," she told Shane.

message 34: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments "Is it cold?" Shane asked as he pulled away from Avery.

She shrugged as she light shoved him into the water, "You tell me," She winked.

message 35: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire laughed and said, "Avery, this is my friend, Chris."

message 36: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments "AVERY," Shane exclaimed as she chuckled softly.

She turned towards Chris, "Nice to meet you," she smiled as she held out her hand.

message 37: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments "Nice to meet you too," Chris said, shaking her hand.

message 38: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments Avery smiled as she heard Shane exclaim, "Your dead." She felt his cold wet arms wrap around her bare waist. She yelped as he tossed her into the water.

message 39: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Chris gave her an evil smile and picked her up. Saphire started squirming. He carried her out into the water more and dunked her in. She continued squirming.

message 40: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments "You guys are meeeann," Avery joked, as she sent fake pout towards them.

Shane laughed as he held his hand up for a highfive from Chris.

message 41: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Chris gave him a high-five.

Saphire stuck her tongue out at Chris.

message 42: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments Shane ran a hand through his dripping wet hair, as he chuckled.

Avery frowned as she playfully smacked Shane's arm, "I wasn't planning on getting my hair wet, dumbass."

message 43: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Chris hugged her, "you know you still love me."

Saphire squirmed out of his arms.

message 44: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments Avery chuckled softly, as she turned to face Saphire, "I think we should ignore them," she joked wiggling her brows.

Shane fake gasped, "I don't think I can let you do that."

message 45: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire smiled, "I think that's a good idea."

"Hey," Chris said, pouting at her.

message 46: by SaphireJoashia (new)

message 47: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments Avery giggled, as she looked to Saphire, "Hey. You hear something."

"Avery," Shane responded raising his brows.

message 48: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Saphire smiled and walked over to her, "nope."

message 49: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 4738 comments Chris pouted.

message 50: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 743 comments Avery giggled, as she turned to Saphire, "Wanna go grab something to eat?"

Shane crossed his arms across his chest, "Avery, don`t make me scream your secrets to the world."

« previous 1 3 4