The Collection discussion

Member's Rooms > Falls's's's's's Asylum

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 28 comments Mod
Welcome. Muahahaha.

This is my room. Here are a few ground rules I'd like to put out.

1. You can swear. I'm not trying to change anyone. Cuss if you want, just don't fill your sentences with it.
2. I'm completely okay with targeting specific people, religions, diseases, or anything you want. I promise not to be offended if you want to tear down anything, so long as the other people discussing it are okay with it.
3. I'm not harsh, so pretty much I'm okay with anything. If I'm not, I'll tell you.
4. The one thing I want is complete honesty. I'd rather you tell me you hate me than me going around thinking you love me. Really.
5. So remember when I said that I'm okay targeting specific religions? Don't give personal insults. You can say 'Mormons are stupid'. You can't say 'You're stupid because you're a Mormon.'
6. Slight guttery references are just fine, but let's not make this completely profane. It's an asylum, not the gutter.
7. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love hearing others' opinions. You're free to post them here. Want to rant about how much your life sucks? Go ahead. Too private? Message me with something like Falls' Asylum as the title and I'll always listen. Listen here means read. Same thing.
8. There's this thing called respect. Learn it. Live it.
9. I rule here, so if I tell you to drop it, you drop it. Mention it again and it will be deleted, as will anything else you say. Yep. I will delete your comments. You will be banned from this topic. I try to be nice, but while you're in my topic you're going to listen to me.
10. I may act differently to different people. That's who I am. I'm not two-faced or a liar. Just roll with it. You're welcome to do the same.
11. I love asking questions and answering them. If I ask you a blunt question, I'm seriously just curious. You don't have to answer but remember I'm not trying to offend. I want a serious answer. If I'm answering a question and it doesn't make sense, it probably did in my mind. Just nod and smile and tell me where I contradicted myself.

Enjoy the asylum, don't let the ghosts catch you alone. (:

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Ah, if there's one thing I love, it's an asylum...just like a second home....

message 3: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Asylums are yummy.

Aren't they though?

Structured? Sure. Things full of insane people are always so structured.

message 6: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Eww, structure annoys me. XD