The Collection discussion

The Rooms > The Chat Room

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 28 comments Mod
I know it's basically useless to try and contain all the spam to one topic. You guys are brilliant spammers. But I thought I'd try anyway.

This is for you to tell us how your day has been, what you ate for lunch, and any other spamming things you can think of.

message 2: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Chatty chat chat chatty chat.

I'm listening to Bjork, therefore I win. :D

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 7 comments I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEHTING! I'm not listening ot Panroda like I should be... but I need ot call Austin first. <3

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Oh, the chat room! :D

I am currently reading... sort of.. it's kind of boring me a little. I can't stay focused on it.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Ira wrote: "ppl help me here, what other rooms did we have before?"

A "Currently reading" topic?

"What time is it?"

"Today I feel"

We also had a "Dedications" room

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments I'm so going to make christmas cookies this year! :)
Gingerbread men, Snowmen, Angels etc.. :D

LOL is it too soon to think about it? xD

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments What's Eid???

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Ira wrote: "Its a celebration Muslims have after the pilgrimage is over. Animals get sacrificed, everyone wears new clothes, they make delicious food and we party! Not in the sense where we drink and go crazy,..."

That sounds like fun.
Except the sacrificed animals. I couldn't stand even the thought.

message 9: by Sara (last edited Oct 22, 2012 04:38PM) (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments I know. But still... not happy about it.
It's tradition to eat Lamb on Easter day. I and my sister never do eat it. We think it's just cruel and unnecessary. But that's our opinion. Everybody's free to do as they like and believe. We're just too much of animals lovers to even think of sacrifice an animal for religion or some other belief.

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 7 comments Sara wrote: "I know. But still... not happy about it.
It's tradition to eat Lamb on Easter day. I and my sister never do eat it. We think it's just cruel and unnecessary. But that's our opinion. Everybody's fr..."

Cool, so I'm not the only one who thinks that! <3