Devoured (Devoured, #1) Devoured discussion


232 views
What happened?

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catie I did not find this on Amazon this morning? Was there a change in release date for the kindle?


Michelle Valentine I found it on B&N today. Sometimes Amazon takes an extra day for them to process it...


Catie Thanks...can you tell I was a little excited to get reading this morning?


message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Person Catie believe me you have every reason to be excited for Devoured. You are going to LOVE it :)


Paris        (kerbytejas) Catie wrote: "I did not find this on Amazon this morning? Was there a change in release date for the kindle?"

I got it yesterday, and its still out on Amazon (kindle that is)

it was a fantastic read


Ashley The book is amazing you will not be disappointed.


Sleepy I got it yesterday and finished it last night, it was so good can't wait for the next book!!" I wanna knowwhats going on!!! I got it on the Amazon kindle app on my phone


Amanda Davis i just finished this book and i am so looking forwward to 'consumed'. I love lucas and sienna's story and of how they came togther 2 years after their initial meeting in 'all over you'.

any ideas as to what we can expect in the next book and when it is going to be released?


Kimberley Amanda wrote: "i just finished this book and i am so looking forwward to 'consumed'. I love lucas and sienna's story and of how they came togther 2 years after their initial meeting in 'all over you'.

any ideas..."


looks like release date is july 2013

and here's the synopsis
http://www.amazon.ca/Consumed-A-Devou...


Arlene Just finished Devoured! Loved Lucas and Sienna. I'm really getting tired of waiting to finish stories though. By the time Consumed comes out, I'll probably have to re-rad devoured to remind myself of what the story was about!!


Sleepy Arlene wrote: "Just finished Devoured! Loved Lucas and Sienna. I'm really getting tired of waiting to finish stories though. By the time Consumed comes out, I'll probably have to re-rad devoured to remind myse..."

yea that sucks I know I'll have to do the same!! I hate waiting for the next book that takes forever to come out!


back to top