Aussie Readers discussion

Wolf Dawn (Forsaken Worlds, #1)
This topic is about Wolf Dawn
Archives > Science Fiction/Fantasy Giveaway

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susan Cartwright (susancartwright) | 11 comments Hi Everyone,

I have a Science Fiction/Thriller/Romance on Amazon called "Wolf Dawn." If you are a Science Fiction reader and a member of this group, I would be happy to email you a free copy on kindle, epub or PDF.

--------
Ashton Chayton, the last of his race, wants revenge. Orphaned on a backwater planet, gifted with the ability to enter the minds and bodies of both people and animals, Ashton has been through the torments of hell and is ready to even the score.

Admiral Neopol Jones of the United Worlds Government is a mass murderer, a pathological sadist and one of the most powerful men in the galaxy. He wants to find the secret of Ashton's gift even if it means destroying entire worlds to learn it.

Ashton is up against impossible odds, but he has allies -- the woman he loves, a pack of intelligent wolves and a man who he thinks he hates. But his greatest enemy just may be himself.
------

Cheers,

Susan

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 58830 comments Mod
Excellent Susan, thanks for the offer...there are LOTS of SF readers in our group:)

message 3: by Chonyi (new)

Chonyi Taylor | 1 comments Kind offer! Can you send me an epub copy to dinodi@hotmail.com? Diana

message 4: by Susan (last edited Nov 19, 2012 07:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Susan Cartwright (susancartwright) | 11 comments Certainly. Let me know howyou go.
Susan

PS: I have a new cover I am pretty happy aboout :) Wolf Dawn by Susan Cartwright

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you send me a copy of wold dawn for kobo(epub or PDF)? After reading samples I can't wait to read it!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I forgot... My email is vontax10@gmail.com Thanks!

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 58830 comments Mod
Yahoooooooooo!!! wrote: "Could you send me a copy of wold dawn for kobo(epub or PDF)? After reading samples I can't wait to read it!!!"

I'm not sure if it's still on offer, as that was October last year she posted it...

Susan Cartwright (susancartwright) | 11 comments Okay! Done... hope you enjoy it