Edgy Christian Fiction Lovers discussion

The Keybearer
This topic is about The Keybearer
Author of new "edgy Christian" book looking to give book out for FREE for feedback

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brad Harris (harrisbradley) Greetings, I wanted to start off by saying I did join this group while on a search of a way to get some feedback and reviews on my book, but I am most certainly a fan of all things edgy and Christian, so I plan to participate as well.

Okay the honest reason I found this group... I am looking for any willing readers whom I could give a free digital copy of my book The Keybearer to in hopes of getting some feedback, and possibly a review on my Amazon page. It's Christian, and most certainly edgy.

If so just let me know and I'd shoot you my book either through a free gift via Amazon if you have a Kindle, or another format which you prefer.

Thanks in advance, and I didn't read anything in the rules against this so if this type of post is against the rules I'll take it down asap.

I'd love to get feedback on the book itself and hopefully some feedback from a fellow Christian on whether it's too edgy and crosses the line. Is there such thing as an acceptable r-rated Christian story? I'll give it out to any people who reply here.

I hope so.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Brad the Dad

message 2: by Luann (new)

Luann List | 4 comments Brad wrote: "Greetings, I wanted to start off by saying I did join this group while on a search of a way to get some feedback and reviews on my book, but I am most certainly a fan of all things edgy and Christi..."
want to swap our books. I am wanting the same thing. Although your post is over a year old now? My book is My Safe Harbour

Brad Harris (harrisbradley) Absolutely!!! Thanks for reaching out. I'll shoot you a PDF version of my book (if that's what you prefer?) or I could just gift you my book via Amazon. Whatever you want. You can send me your book in any format you wish.

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (librarymom23) I would be interested in reading your book and giving feedback, but I can't read it until around 1/20/14 because I am preparing for a in-person book discussion.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Smith | 2 comments Hi I just joined the group. I would be interested in reading your book. I am always looking for new books to recommend to my book club. We only read Christian fiction.

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Krauszer | 1 comments Hey Brad, I run a book review website: www.christianlitreview.com

To contact me, the best way would be to message me on the sites Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Christianlit...

Brad Harris (harrisbradley) Thanks everyone. I've been super busy and lax on sharing my book with you, but just FYI. I'm going to private message everyone on this thread who expressed interest a link to download my book.

thanks!!!!!