Keeping Faith Keeping Faith discussion

Keeping faith

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Has anyone read this Picoult? This is the first one that hasn't swept me up. I'm really struggling to read it. Does it get better or should I give up?

message 2: by Terina (new)

Terina Stephanie - I'm not a big Picoult fan. It took me awhile to get into. In the end though, I liked this one of hers better than the others I've read.

Stephanie Semancik Hi there, I love it, I am a little more than halfway done, keep at it. I do like some of her others better, but this one is good also. Keep plugging along.

Stephanie Martin By spetro, I enjoyed the book However the end didn't seem to make sense to me. And trying to wrap all religions into one seemed a strech.

Grace Stephanie wrote: "Has anyone read this Picoult? This is the first one that hasn't swept me up. I'm really struggling to read it. Does it get better or should I give up?"

I also struggled to read it. It was my first book by this author and I personally wouldn't go out of my way to read another one.

Yonina I was very moved by the book........and had faith in Faith throughout...........well done by Jodi Picoult. All my respect for a well researched background for the exciting story.

Kimberley Dickie Stephanie wrote: "Has anyone read this Picoult? This is the first one that hasn't swept me up. I'm really struggling to read it. Does it get better or should I give up?"

This is one Book of Jodi Piccolts that I was disappointed in!

Kimberley Dickie Grace wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Has anyone read this Picoult? This is the first one that hasn't swept me up. I'm really struggling to read it. Does it get better or should I give up?"

I also struggled to read i..."

You should give some others a try because this one was not very good but "My sisters keeper", "Change of heart", "19 Minutes" and a few others of hers are very good!

Grace I also struggled with this book and was eventually able to finish it. I didn't like it and won't read any more of this authors books. Maybe I was unlucky with this one but I won't be willing to try another of her books unless someone recommends one to me.

Kimberley Dickie Grace wrote: "I also struggled with this book and was eventually able to finish it. I didn't like it and won't read any more of this authors books. Maybe I was unlucky with this one but I won't be willing to t..."
Hi Grace, I see that you also didn't like Keeping Faith. I also was very disappointed with this book but have loved a lot of her other books: You should give some others a try: "My sisters keeper", "Change of heart", "19 Minutes" and a few others of hers are very good!