♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Messages/Announcements > General & Messages

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
First I am so happy you joined the group! ;) seriously, i've never made a group successfully and i'm hoping this one is successful. with the number of members so far, its looking pretty good. :D

Well, first off if you read the first topic in this folder, the "Announcements!" thread, then you already know what this folder is for.

So, welcome to ♥!Calling All Fangirls!♥ and enjoy the group!

message 2: by Alexander Stuart Cross, The Fun One (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:27AM) (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 80 comments Mod
And ME!!! XD AND happy Fangirling everyone!

message 3: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
ME TOO! LOL

message 4: by Farhia (new)

Farhia (farhia97) | 299 comments ME THREE! also thanks for making the group :)

message 5: by Lavi (last edited Apr 24, 2017 06:55AM) (new)

Lavi | 175 comments So I have a music project where I could present whatever I will, as long as it has something to do with music. So do you guys have any ideas of something creative to do. Honestly I am blank..

some of my friends are making a music video others are singing and talking about pop for example.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Just sing a song with accompaniment, like guitar, then ask someone to do the beat.

message 7: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 175 comments Me sing? Really that is probably the worst idea no offense but I cant sing. A horse has better voice than me. 😂😂😂😂😂

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_bibliophile) | 556 comments A really lame idea, make a presentation about some musical person you like and be done with it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Then just play a guitar then ask someone to sing. If you can't play a guitar then choose any other instrument like piano or violin or cello but if you really don't know how to play any of those then do the beat. Or Plan B: compose a song then pay someone to sing it. Or Plan C: Emma's idea.

message 10: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 175 comments I think I will stick with plan C, Michael Jackson hope you would be proud of me ;)

But the ideas were good though :p

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_bibliophile) | 556 comments I feel honored that you have chosen my idea (🤘)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Great choice.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_bibliophile) | 556 comments I dunno if there's a thread for this, but I'm too lazy to find out some I'm just gonna ask and say; I'm almost definitely sure that I have watched every good show on Netflix. Please, someone prove me wrong.