Into the dark discussion

Satan's manor > Isabella May Fern's room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 72) (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

HiddenInForests Decorate how you want

message 2: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 08, 2012 08:52AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella walks in and sent in a chair pouring herself some scotch.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 817 comments Mod
Kent walks in behind her. "Miss"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella sighed. She looked at him tears in her eyes deprunk. As hell which is the only reason she was letting er real self show. "hey," sh emuttered drinking more scotch.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 817 comments Mod
"Do you want anything miss?" He said, rubbing the two bite marks on his neck.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Pisabella thought about it and she tapped he flip. Well you could use slaves for anything. She drank more. "kiss me," she tells him.

"Kiss you?" He asked, walking towars her.

message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 08, 2012 12:11PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "yeah...kiss me," she tells him quietly her eyes gentle and instead she does it herself pulling him close she crushes her lips to his.

Before he could react, they were kissing. He was kissing back.

message 12: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 08, 2012 12:19PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella wrapped her arms around his throat tilting her head to the side deepening the kiss and she set the bottle of whiskey on the table.

Kent kissed back, not really enjoying it. He realized she was holding his throat and prepared for a bite.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella pulled back. "Mmmm your too inexperienced," she tells him sitting down again propping up her legs again on the coffee table wondering about Ellie and him. "why may I ask did my ex friend want to protect you?" she asks lips pursed drinking more whiskey.

"Well I did grow up in a slave trade". He said, then looked at her. "I dont know, you tell me".

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "I want you to get close to her, very close and report back to me on her," she tells him.

"No". He said. "Im not getting close to her". He said.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "why not?" she said squinting lips pursed.

"I dont want to". He said. "I would rather sit here and wait for when you want blood".

message 20: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Oct 08, 2012 12:45PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Tim don't care c I want you to get close to her and see what she is up to then when she is in love with you break her heart," she tells him plainly and yawns.
((brb))

"No". He says plainly, looking at her.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments She slapped him. "do,as I say," she ordered really anting to hurt him now. She kept hitting him bruising hus stomach badly.

"Shit". He said, looking down. He shouted out in pain.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "Don't mess with me," she spat and caused her claws to rake them across his neck pulling him toward her roughly she bit in.

Kent wasnt prepared, he shouted out in pain. "Ahhhhh!"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments She pulled back and sighed shushing him not that cruel she gently pushed him into the mattress. "calm down don't struggle and it'll feel good," she murmured to him kissing his neck where sh shad just bitten preparing him for mother bite.

"No!" He said, looking at her. "I dont want anyone sucking my blood!" He tried to push her off him.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella looked down into his eyes. "calm down look I won't hurt you I promise," she tells him holding him down straddling him so he couldn't get up.

"No". He said. "Your not drinking my blood!"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella put a hand over his mouth and bit into his neck drinking his blood gently so it wouldnt hurt him.

Kent didnt shout, but he gritted his teeth.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella. Licked she was done. "don't make me make you a sex slave," she threatened.

"I would rather not be a sex slave". He says.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "I would rather have you as one theybtalk less,' she admits looking down at him she shifts do both there heads are on her pillows and sighs. "You know j wouldn't be this mean if people were nicer to me.'

"Well, you wouldnt b able to force me into sex anyway". HE SAID.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella turned kn her sighed to face him. "No but io could make you want it," she tells him tugging on her curls.

"No, you couldnt". He says, looking at her.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "Why not?" She asks hands playing on his belt loops then her hands slid up to rest on his bare abbs.

"Because, im not interested". He said, truthfully, even though she was incredebly sexy.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "You're not?" She asks moving a bit closer fluttering her eyes nit denying that his disinterest made her want him more then she's already had. "Cuz I want you," she tells him guiding off his shirt and tracing patterns on his chest with her fingertips as soft as silk.

"No, Im not. Especially not with a Vampire". He said truthfully.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments She sighed. "So you'd never want me?" She asked him quietly and squeezed her eyes shut to stop the tears that she felt coming. Another person that hated who she was.

"Mabye when Im older. Im 17". He looked up at the ceiling.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "Its okay you don't have to say that I'm used to being unwanted," she mutters.

"No, its true. Im 17, so mabye when im older". He said.

"Miss, Im gonna give myself a brake, if thats okay?" He said, leaving the room before she had a chance to awnser.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella got up and got dressed leaving.

message 50: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus reached outside her room, he was carrying her now, to make it easier for him.

« previous 1