Into the dark discussion

Satan's manor > Beck Payne's room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 253) (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

HiddenInForests Decorate how you want

HiddenInForests Alex walked in and looked around at the room, "nice," she murmured to herself as she stood beside his bed, waiting for him.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 817 comments Mod
Beck walked in five minutes after, totally ignoring her. He walked in and poured himself some vodka.

HiddenInForests Alex watched him closly, worried about what he would be like if he had too much to drink.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 817 comments Mod
He started drinking, chugging it all down. He then looked to her.

HiddenInForests Alex quickly looked down at her half broken old black Converse.

"Look at me, Human". He said.

HiddenInForests Alex bit her lip a little and looked at him, "I have a name," she muttered.

"I know, I prefer to call you Human, because none of you are better than another. You are all thilthy bloodbags". He said.

message 11: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex clenched her fists angrily, "well I'll just refer to you as bloodsucker since you're all as horrible as each other."

"Refer to me as bloodsucker then, I dont mind". He looked at her.

message 13: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex gritted her teeth then looked down at the ground, pushing her anger down.

( Sorry I was making another Human ))

"Somebody angry?" He asked.

message 15: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests ((I noticed))

"No," she lied through gritted teeth.

"Your teeth are gritted". He laughed.

message 17: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex tried to relax a little but her heart was pounding again, "that doesn't mean that I'm angry."

"And, your heart is pounding". He looked at her.

message 19: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "So what?" She snapped, staring at her feet.

"I will get more thirsty If I can hear your heart".

message 21: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests That didn't make it any better, in fact her heart pounded faster.

"Stop it!" He shouted, gaze fixed o her neck.

message 23: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Stop scaring me then!" She blurted out, noticing his gaze.

(( Im not gettijng notis, legit ))

"I will scare you all I want". He said, turning around and pouring more Vodka.

message 25: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests ((Lol))

Alex was glad that he wasn't staring longingly at her neck anymore.

He started drinking his Vodka, "Want any?"

message 27: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "No thanks, I don't drink," she replied stiffly, not liking the amount that he was drinking.

"You sure?" He said, finishing the glass.

message 29: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Yes I'm sure," she snapped.

"Calm down love". He said, only a little tipsy.

message 31: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Don't call me love," she snapped.

((I g2g, but I'll be on early in the morning))

"Wahtever". He said.

(( Ok ))

message 33: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests ((scratch that, I'm on my phone))

Alex let out a small growl, she hated him even more now that he was slightly drunk.

(( Lol, thats what I do :p ))

"Oi, Love. Lay down".

message 35: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests (My laptop is fucked up so I dont really have a choice))

"Excuse me?!" Alex exclaimed, completely shocked.

"Im thirsty". He said, looking at her. "Ly down".

message 37: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex gluped but did as she was told.

Beck humped on, he hoverd over her, fangs poised by her neck.

message 39: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex bit her lip nervously, she didn't like being so close to him esprvially since he was about to suck her blood.

Beck leaned into her neck, his fangs brushing the skin of her neck.

message 41: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex tried her best to remain calm but her heart was pounding in her chest.

He smirked, "scared?" He asked, his fangs brushing the skin just enough to draw blood.

message 43: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex whimpered softly, for the first time she was all out of fighting spirit.

"You are scared then". He said.

message 45: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Yes," she admitted quietly.

Beck licked up the blood, then without waring plunged his fangs into her neck.

message 47: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex whimpered and shuddered a little, she began struggling but shewas so much smaller than him, she looked like she hadn't eaten in months and could shatter if she fell over.

Beck kept feeding, he went into a frenzy.

message 49: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Alex struggled more and more, violantly wriggling around beneath him.

Beck wanted to feed more, but he had something at the back of his head telling him to stop. He pulled away, licking the corners of his mouth.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6