The dead and the Alive discussion

general chat

Comments (showing 1-50 of 59) (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ hey so this is where you can talk about anything and everything

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ hi, so what picture are we gonna have

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i was thinking for the masthead a picture of supernatural, you know the words not the guys

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ do you know in every new season they have the words do something different, like the one where glass brake or the fire something like that

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 39 comments Mod
I have only seen episode one, but yeah, I get what you are saying.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 39 comments Mod
yeah, like I said, I get what you are saying.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ so do you want me to do it to see if you like it if not i will get something else

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ do you like it or want something else?

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i know i looks so good i also have a fire one

keep that with you for a while and then I will ask you to change it to that.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ okay if you want i can upload it in photos

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ that's all the ones i could find

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 9 comments its looks awesome!

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ hey Vamp Queen, who do you like better Dean or Sam?

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ that's good, then dean is all mine :P

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 9 comments I like Dean but you can have him Stephanie :)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 9 comments grrrrrrr this stupid storm is stuffing up my net!!! So frustrating.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 9 comments it totally does! its a good excuse to get off goodreads and actually read my book though :)

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 9 comments i spend wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much time on G/R! Its my most visited website. closely followed by amazon unfortunately :( guess thats why i'm broke lol

Sad, yeah and I spend every minute on here too.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 9 comments k well i am over fighting with my net so i am off to read some more of my book and try to get a few hours sleep. night Stephanie and have a good day Vamp Queen :)

Catherine wrote: "k well i am over fighting with my net so i am off to read some more of my book and try to get a few hours sleep. night Stephanie and have a good day Vamp Queen :)"

okay cu

message 36: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 1 comments love the Supernatural chat. lol. i'm a Dean girl too

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ night Catherine, i'm gonna get to bed now too, so goodnight Vamp Queen, talk to you tomorrow

Stephanie wrote: "night Catherine, i'm gonna get to bed now too, so goodnight Vamp Queen, talk to you tomorrow"

kk night

message 39: by Pimmy (new)

Pimmy Hey, what do you guys think about 2012? :)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ good, just finished watching the first episode of season 2 of Hart of Dixie, and you?

In school, in study period, on GR, and reading Fearless by Francine pascal

message 47: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 3 comments Just got done reading a book think I'm going to eat and watch Tv now

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

hey...:D

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

wassup:)

« previous 1