¡ POETRY ! discussion

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seamus (new)

Seamus Cashman | 4 comments My poem, Measurements, written for 28 September as part of the 30 DAYS HATH is online at: URL : http://blackearthinstitute.wordpress....
Posted: September 28, 2012 at 12:56 pm.
It's one of 30 days of poems curated by Patricia Spears Jones, all available to read on that site. Hope you enjoy reading.
I'm a browser and reader rather than a poster, so after two or three years here, this is my first! But I've learned and discovered mush about poetry (and poets) on the site. Sc

message 2: by Seamus (new)

Seamus Cashman | 4 comments And forgive the typo!

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose Boehm (rosemaryboehm) | 2668 comments I think 'mush' poetry is a good one! Read and appreciated. Immediately became a follower of the site.

message 4: by Seamus (new)

Seamus Cashman | 4 comments Thanks, Rose. I've read many of your postings / discussions on poetry here. The 'About Place Journal' of The Black Earth Institute may be of interest also. An issue on the theme Peaks & Valleys which I've edited (includes a lot of poetry) is due to go live in November. The first two issues (themes were Rivers & the Rust Belt) of the journal are already online.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose Boehm (rosemaryboehm) | 2668 comments Yes, I'll check them out. Excellent. Thank you.