Starlights discussion

Star Homes > Jazz/Mark Home

Comments (showing 1-50 of 75) (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

๖ۣۜƧilverlight
Couple's Loner House.
Home to Jasmine Rose Mason(Jazzy)
Home to Mark Wheather.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark kicked his bag from work underneath the bed and sighed, as he sat on the edge of the bed and looked around the little room, only big enough for their table, bed and small dresser. She deserves better then this... He thought, running a hand through his hair.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz continued to walk home before looking at her wrist, it was already bruised from Zack's grip. She sighed before taking out her key and unlocked the door and saw him smiling softly "Hey." she said before closing an locking the door again

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark looked up when Jazz entered the room, his eyes moving down to her arm. "What happened?" he asked, standing up and walking over to her, gently taking her hand and examining the bruising.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz placed her coat on the table and the tip before looking down at the bruise and gently took her hand away "Just stupid drunk Torches, Zack actually." she said softly then took off her shoes before heading to the tiny bathroom letting her hair down from the pony tail she had.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark let out a sigh. "Damn, can't he pick on someone else for a change? I don't see why he has to just be an asshole to you." He murmered sourily.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments "What do you expect Mark? He's a Torch, they are pretty much all ass holes." she said as she leaned against the door frame looking at him with her arms crossed

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Him to go find someone else to mess around with?" Mark grumbled, going over and wrapping her up in his arms. He kissed the top of her head. "Does your wrist hurt still?"

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments "He says I'm feisty or something." she said softly then looked up at him as he did and lightly smiled shaking her head "No it's fine, thank you." she said gently to him

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark's lips were edged down in a slight frown. "Alright...." he muttered, he didn't exauctly believe her about the wrist. He had seen a lot of patients who had, had been bruises and they normally cimplained it ached.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz softly sighed before gently placing her hand on his cheek and gently stroked his cheek with her them "Babe, I'm fine, really." she said to him with a reassuring smile

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments ❤Claire❤ wrote: "Jazz softly sighed before gently placing her hand on his cheek and gently stroked his cheek with her them "Babe, I'm fine, really." she said to him with a reassuring smile"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark sighed, smiling softly in return. "Can't blame me for making sure...." He replied.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz smiled up at him "That is very true." she said softly then leaned up and gave him a soft kiss

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark kissed her back a little harder, innerly smiling at the farmilar addictive taste and feeling of her soft lips.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz lightly smiled against his lips and kissed him back more deeply as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck staying close to him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark ran the tip of his tounge over her lower lip, settling his hands on her hips.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Before Jazz could respond she pulled away and turned her head away as she yawned softly. She turned her head back to him and lightly blushed "Sorry, tiering day." she said softly to him with a little smile

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark chuckled under his breathe, smiling back at her. "Ah, it's okay, we're all tierd, why don't you get some rest for now and later we can go do something together?" he offered, leading her over to the bed.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz lightly smiled and nodded "Alright." she said and got into the bed dragging him in with her as she cuddled up with hin

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark tucked a few of the blankets around her, before he yawned and closed his eyes. "Love you." He murmered.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz lightly smiled as he said that "Love you more." she said softly before slowly falling asleep

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Doubt it's possible for anything to love more then I do for her.... Mark thought, smirking a bit. He sighed and soon drifted asleep to.

((Time skip to when they wake up?))

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments (yep)

Jazz slowly opened her eyes as their alarm clock beeped in their ears before smashing the off button and yawned "Babe, time to get up." she said softly

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark stirred slightly, he was a pretty deep sleeper and the alarm clock had hardly budged him. "Hmm?" He groaned groggily.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz smiled as she rolled her eyes sitting up then leaned down pressing her lips against his kissing him softly "You awake know?" she said with a smirk

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Not if it means I get more of these." Mark murmered against her lips and kissed her back.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz smiled as she rolled her eyes before leaning down and kissed him more deeply

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark muffled a soft moan, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her tighter against his body. He broke the kiss after a moment, opening his eyes and grinning at her.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz lightly smiled against his lips as he moaned and gently placed her hand on his chest as he pulled her closer to him then smiled up at him "Now are you awake?" she said to him

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Almost..." Mark said and leaned his head up a bit, kissing her sweetly before he relaxed against the bed again. "Is it morning already? Geez, it feels like I just got to sleep...." He sighed.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz smiled against his lips and kissed him back lovingly then smiled as he relaxed then sighed "I know, but we got to get up." she said before getting out of bed and walked to the bathroom with her hips swaying side to side.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark rolled onto his side, propping himself up with his elbow as he watched her walking away. "Guess I should get up before I doze off." He murmered to himself, sitting up after she had went into the bathroom.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments The door was still open as she brushed her hair out the quickly brushed her teeth before spitting it out the heard a knock. She looked at Mark "Who could that be?" she said before going to the door and opened it seeing Zack. She crossed her arms "What do you want?" she said. She was in her pj stuff which it was a boy pj shorts and a tank top.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark stood up and walked over to behind Jazz, wrapping his arms around her as though reminding Zack that she was only his.

Zack's lips twitched into a frown, when Mark walked up. His eyes moved down to her clothes, raising his eyebrows. "Inturesting selection there." He murmered and smirked.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz rolled her eyes "They're called pjs. Now what do you want, we need to get ready for work." she said staying close to Mark

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark narrowed his eyes towards the Torch, glaring at him, "Yes, why are you here?" He asked in a growl.

"Just came to speak to Jazz." Zack said meaningfully, he wanted Mark to leave but Mark wouldn't budge.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments "Whatever you say to me, you can say in front of Mark." she said to him "Now, what do you want?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I told you what I wanted, to talk to you alone." Zack said, glaring over at Mark who glared right back and held Jazz closer.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz rolled her eyes before turning to Mark "Babe just get ready and give me a sec with him. The faster I talk to him the faster he is gone, ok?" she said with a tiny smile

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mark seemed hestitant to leave. "Fine." He finally grumbled, casting a Zack a harsh look before he let go of Jazz and walked to the bathroom.

"Now, that is a little bit better." Zack said smugly.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz sighed then stepped out of the small house closing the door and leaned against it as she crossed her arms "Now what do you want? I got to get to work soon."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You don't seem to happy to see me." Zack said flatly, it was more of a statement, "Ah, well you see, I could offer you great opurtunity little starlight." He had never really bothered to learn names.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz rolled her eyes "Why would I be?" she said then raised an eye brow when he said that about an opportunity "What are you talking about?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "A job opportunity. Double what you pay, one time offer." Zack said, crossing his arms and smirking.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments When Jazz heard the offer she stopped leaning against the wall and stood up straight "What's the job?" she asked cautiously

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I need you, to babysit. Or kidsit, two Torch kids I was supposed to be watching over." Zack replied with a sigh.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz studied him for a second "How much is the pay?" she asked. She didn't care if she was taking care of little torch kids, her and Mark just need the money

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Double whatever you make in a day at the tavern. Three hours of sitting the monsters." Zack replied.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 159 comments Jazz thought for a second before nodding "Alright I'll do it, I'll be there when my morning shift is over." she said then turned back to the door to open it

« previous 1