Avengers RP discussion

Settings:) > Cole and Scott's House

Comments (showing 1-50 of 336) (336 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve looked at Cole. "Sorry, what?" she looked flustered.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments ((YOU MADE ANOTHER ONE?? HAHAHAHA!))

Cole looked up in alarm. "What?" He asked.

message 3: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) (( Rebelion.)) "Sorry." she said, flustered.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments ((Hey, considering I'm not gonna go on this group much anymore, want to continue Scott and Crystal's story at the Halloween group?))

Cole smiled, shrugging. "I just don't know how she'll act to find a girl on the floor in my room."

message 5: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) (( sho thang.)) "Probably freak out." she agreed.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments "Yeah." Cole laughed, pulling off his shirt. He went over to his closet to get a new one.

message 7: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve pushed her hair behind her ear. "Bye. See you at work." she winked. She gave him a kiss and departed for real this time.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments "Bye." Cole said, pulling on a new shirt and, waiting until she left, pulled on a new pair of jeans, throwing the other ones in a basket by the door.
He brushed his teeth, ran a hand through his hair and left for work.

message 9: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

SpreadYourWings | 3843 comments Mod
Katja (The Insane Mutant Cat) wrote: "((Hey, considering I'm not gonna go on this group much anymore, want to continue Scott and Crystal's story at the Halloween group?))

Cole smiled, shrugging. "I just don't know how she'll act to fi..."

(( Awwwwwwwwwwww why? ))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments ((I'm just getting bored with the same thing. I made a new group, a Halloween roleplay.))

message 11: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

SpreadYourWings | 3843 comments Mod
Katja (The Insane Mutant Cat) wrote: "((I'm just getting bored with the same thing. I made a new group, a Halloween roleplay.))"

(( ...................................... Cool ))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments ((Channeling Bruce's awkward voice from the Avengers; Thanks.))

message 13: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((lol))

message 14: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve stood outside, across the street. she shivered in her thin jacket and stared st the window which, she knew, was Cole's. she sighed and sat down on a nearby bench. she felt like a stalker..... but she had to go back, if just to look.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole entered his room, yawning after having dinner with his mom and brother. He turned the light on, illuminating the window to those outside. He walked over and raised the blinds, opening the window to let the cool air in. He closed his eyes and breathed in, letting the icy air clear his lungs.

message 16: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve drew in her breath and looked down. Robert snaked (*snicker*) down her arm to her wrist.

message 17: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Scott went up to his room to begin playing Skyrim.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole leaned his head against the window sill side, resting his chin on his hand. His eyes were still closed.

message 19: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve had her eyes cast down, half hoping he would see her.

Scott groaned. "Come ON!" he shouted at his computer

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments A light snore came from the window. Cole had fallen asleep.

message 21: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve giggled. "Robert, wake him up." she cooed to him. The snake slivered across the road and up to Cole's window. The snake flicked its tongue in his face.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole stirred but didn't wake.

message 23: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Robert smacked Coles face with his tail

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole startled awake. The first thing he saw was a snake looking at him right by his face and he did a girly shriek and jumped backwards into his room, scrambling away.

message 25: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve laughed. Robert slithered back to her, reclining on her neck like a piece of jewelry

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole tentatively walked back to the window, searching for the snake. He spotted a person on the street and squinted. "Eve?" He said, astonished.

message 27: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eves breath caught and she pretended not to hear him.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments "Eve?" He repeated louder, waving his hand. "Is that you?"

message 29: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve looked up. she nodded slightly.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole beamed and crawled out his window, using the vines trailing up the side of the house to climb down. He ran over to her and enveloped her in a hug. "Hey." He said, pulling away and smiling.

message 31: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him ad he hugged her. when he pulled back, she grinned at him. "Hey."

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments "What are you doing out here? You must be freezing." He said, eying her thin coat.

message 33: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) 'No, I'm fine." she said, ignoring the first question.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole stood there for a few moments as a storm began to build overhead. He shoved his hands in his pockets. "You should come in. Before the storm comes." He murmured, looking at her through his half-lidded eyes.

message 35: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve glanced at the sky. "Alright. Thanks." Scotts shout echoed down to them. "NO, YOU IDIOT, DIE!"

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole winced at his brother's outburst. "Sorry. He's been a bit...overzealous lately. Hey, have you seen Crystal? I think he misses her." He said as he led her into the house, shutting the door just as the first raindrops began to fall.

message 37: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) 'No, I had to..... leave work for a bit. to go back to school." she said briefly

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments "Oh." Cole said, awkwardly stuffing his hands in his pockets again. He didn't know how to respond to that. "What school?"

message 39: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) 'St.James academy.' she said quickly. She suddenly remembered the age difference between them.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole frowned. "I haven't heard of it. Is that in Manhattan?"

((gtg)

message 41: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ))bye)) 'No, Broadway." she answered. s

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole smiled softly. "That's so...." He searched for words, wincing inwardly.

message 43: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Terrible? Yeah, I know." Eve grimaced. the rain began pelting down.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments "No, no, intriguing." Cole waved his hands. "You're intriguing." He thought about that for a second then burst into a fit of laughter. "My foot's in my mouth, I apologize."

message 45: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Eve laughed. "And you are forgiven." ((they in the house?))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments ((Yup.))

Cole grinned sheepishly. He heard another shout from upstairs and shook his head tragically. "Sorry about that."

message 47: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Scott slammed down his earphones, grumbling at the newest happywheels game. he went downstairs for a soda.

Eve laughed. 'No problem. There was a lot worst at the academy."

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole jumped when Scott appeared at the stairs. "Scotty. You remember Eve, right? Friend of Crystal's?" He said, giving Eve a quick wink.

message 49: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) 'Scotty' stiffened. 'Eve..... yeah.' he said shortly, grabbing a sprite and a couple cookies before heading back upstairs.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 7669 comments Cole shrugged and turned back to Eve. "So...can I get you anything? A soda, a snack?"

((gtg))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7