Into the dark discussion

Satan's manor > Outside the manor

Comments (showing 1-50 of 376) (376 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

HiddenInForests description

The manor is always shrouded in darkness, this is the view that you get when you stand in front of the manor and look at it.

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus walked up to the Manor, looking at it cautiously. He wondered what was taking Theron so long. He was supposed to be out with the other humans by now. What if he had been caught?

HiddenInForests Taylor burst through the heavy oak doors and ran right passed Garrus in floods of tears.

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked confused at the person who had ran past him. Was that a human? Well it was a better lead than nothing as he started to walk after her.

HiddenInForests Taylor heard footsteps behind her and assumed that it was a supernatural, she stopped dead and listened for a second to conclude that the person was a guy, "I'm sorry sir..." she mumbled.

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "Sir?" He asked, his friendly voice coming to work. "I am not your master and not your enemy. I am a human, and I presume that you are also human right?" He asked, it was a rhetorical question. He carried on walking to her. "I am here to get you out of here. Well I was supposed to be anyway but the plan has gone balls up. Do you know where Theron is?" He asked. "He is the same height as me, brown hair, blue eyes. The new human I guess he is."

HiddenInForests Taylor turned around to look at him, her pale face was stained with tears and her eyes still showed fear, "I heard Satan's daughter and another girl fighting over him, for some reason Satan didn't give his daughter what she wanted and the other girl ended up with Theron as her slave."

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "Fuck!" He said as he kicked the dirt. "Now I have to go in and save his ass." He cursed as he looked at her. He looked at her. "Don't be afraid. I am on your side. You are safe now." he said. "As long as they don't find us." He said, mostly to himself. "Why would they fight for him?" He asked himself. He looked into her eyes. "Any idea?" He asked

((*Screams* Let the bodies hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!))

HiddenInForests ((O_O))

"Because he's good looking," she said quietly and shrugged as if it was nothing even though she was blushing slightly/

message 10: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Well he's not that good looking." He laughed a little. He loved mocking his best friend. "Well anyway. He's in trouble by the sound of it."

message 11: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Ellie is different from the others," she said softly, "she won't hurt him, just be glad that he isn't a blood bag or didn't end up with Satan's daughter...and you probably shouldn't go in there, it's pure hell."

message 12: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "I am going to have to save him. He is my best friend and we are saving as many people as we can." He said to her.

message 13: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Good luck with that, the only reason that I got out alive was because no one saw me run away, you won't make it out alive," she shook her head a little.

message 14: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "He is my best friend. I will die to save him and whoever else is in there. Goodluck running, I will cover you as you run and then try and get some more out." He said rolling his eyes.

message 15: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Taylor sighed, "I ran away once and they hunted me down, I can't run away again. I just have to face the fact that I'm a slave."

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari quickly left the manor and looked around seeing two other people. Oh please let them be human She thought in desperation.

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "Not for long..." He started as he saw another person coming towards the two. He turned on a flash light and looked at the person. "Human or supernatural?" He asked the figure.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments "H-Human" Hikari stammered.

message 19: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked at her. "Good." He said to her. "We are too. You are safe... For now." He said to her as he turned the flashlight off.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari nodded slightly but stopped talking for now. She knew for some odd reason that he was right but Hikari still didn't trust him or the girl yet.

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked at her for a moment longer, wondering what was going on in her mind. "Well you two should run, I will cover you for as long as I can and then try and get Theron back." He said knowing damn well that they wouldn't run because it was suicide if they were caught again.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari shook her head "Its to dangerous" She stated.

message 23: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "Then what are you going to do? Once I save Theron you can come but that may... Take some time..."

message 24: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "I'm not going to run away again, someone probably needs me anyway," Taylor said softly.

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments "There is a nice supernatural in there who will help us" Hikari told him slightly surprising herself when she talked with no stutter.

message 26: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "I wish that Renee was nice, then she would be able to break Satan..."

message 27: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked between them. "Nice supernatural eh? That's a first." He said rolling his eyes.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari nodded "Her name is Raven" She told him.

message 29: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "Alright." He said with a nod. "I am gonna go in and try and save Theron." He said looking around.

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments "I'm g-going with you" Hikari stammered.

message 31: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus turned to Hikari and offered her a little smile.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments "Yo wassup,'" Isabella told them as she came out fangs glistening.

message 33: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus immediately grabbed a knife and put it up to her throat. Theron called out to him. "Garrus. She is with me." as he walked into view. Garrus quickly put the knife back and looked at Theron. "Alright."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella sighed. "Ouch come on bro not cool," she hissed at him. Her black curls bounced and her violet eyes looked over him she stiffened wt the boys blood. It smelt delicious. She held her breath not giving any signs if blood lust.

message 35: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus nodded. "I am sorry." He said to the supernatural. "I wasn't sure whether to trust you or not." He said as Theron caught up. "Satan isn't a clever person supposedly. There are other people who want him to fall." He said.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari became fearful again once Isabella came out.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Izzy mumbled something under her breath teeth aching. She tire io her black curls and shifted her black mini dress shaping to her perfectly she got out her phone from her bra and made a call her voice slightly slurred from her aching fangs.

message 38: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked at her, wondering what was the matter with her. "Are you alright?" He asked her as he looked at her.

message 39: by Anastacia (last edited Oct 10, 2012 11:47AM) (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari watched Izzy carefully ready to run in a moments notice.

message 40: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Taylor was well hidden behind Garrus, her heart was pounding with fear.

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari looked over slightly at Taylor knowing the other girl was just as terrified as she was.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Callum {You, now I see, even when I close my eyes} wrote: "Garrus looked at her, wondering what was the matter with her. "Are you alright?" He asked her as he looked at her."

Izzy nodded cherry ree lips pursed eyes full of pain. She closed her eyes and she reached in her purse needing....she pulled out a.flask of the best whiskey in the country got you drunk with few sips. She took a huge gulp to ease her pain.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments "Y-Your lieing" Hikari stammered as she caught the pain in Izzys eyes.

message 44: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments Garrus looked at her and made a bold action. He took the Whiskey. "You sound like you are already drunk. You don't need anymore. Besides, you needa share a little." He said as he took a gulp and passed it to Theron who took a gulp and handed it back to her. "You do sound pissed." He said to her.

message 45: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Taylor was completely shocked by what Garrus had done, she stared at him, her blue eyes wide.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari walked away from them. She sat about ten feet from them.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 305 comments Isabella looked at garrus trying to figure him out. "Don't take my whiskey," was all she said taking the flask again but ot was empty. She glared. ""Dude you just put your life in my hands you know," she whispered scared she would hurt him.

message 48: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 239 comments "Eh?" He said confused and then he laughed. "You ain't gonna kill me for drinking your drink are you?" He asked with a grin.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 108 comments Hikari closed her eyes while they talked. She didn't care anymore she could die in two seconds for all she cared. A tear slipped down Hikari's face out of fear and loneliness.

message 50: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Don't push your luck," Taylor hissed at him, she was still using him to hide.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8