The Walking Dead RP discussion

Roleplay

Comments (showing 1-50 of 76) (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(Start once your charrie is made and approved))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick walked out of his tent, his rifle in his hand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick looked around and saw Lexa. He saw another creature near her.

"LEXA RUN! WALKER!!!!"

He said, starting to aim

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick decapitated it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not when the world ended, no."

He said.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabriel sat there rubbing his brother's back as he got sick, wondering how he got so sick. He hadn't been bitten at all, maybe he had a stomach virus?

Vladimir laid down in the back of the truck as he began to calm down, his skin extremely pale.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick heard Vladimir vomiting, he walked in, and saw a scratch on his back.

"What's that?"

Rick asked

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabriel looked at Vladimir's back and he sighed, "That's a scar from when he was in a car accident." He looked at Vlad worriedly, "He's probably just got a stomach virus. He should be fine, right?"

Vlad moaned and curled up under the blanket his brother had put on him

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats fresh."

Rick said, cocking his gun

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabriel frowned and hugged Vlad to him, "I just...don't want to lose him like everyone else..." he said shakily, years running down his face.

Vladimir coughed and curled up against Gabe for warmth, gripping his shirt tightly as he breathed heavily.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick pulled his shirt up. It was a bite.

"Kid, his time is limited."

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabe shook his head, "No...don't kill him...please..." he begged, more tears streaking his face as he sobbed. He held Vlad close and hugged him tightly.

Vlad opened his eyes slightly to show them having gone from green to red and were bloodshot. He started coughing and blood dripped from his mouth. He was extremely weak.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick was startled

"If you don't back up, you'll be like him!"

He took aim

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabriel held Vlad to him, "Don't shot!" he yelled, holding back even more tears.

Vlad soon got up and leaned over the side of the truck as he started vomiting, more blood coming up. He coughed and was breathing quickly, moaning in pain.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick grabbed Vlad's head and opened his mouth.

He was a walker.

He backed up and took aim again

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabe stood in front of Vlad and shook his head, "Stop!" he didn't want to lose his brother, he was the last person in his entire family left.

Vlad laid there and coughed, just barely breathing.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"KID! I'm warning you!!"

He shoved the kid and aimed

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabe fell to his knees and began to sob as he watched Rick shoot Vlad, seeing him fall to the ground dead. "NO!" his eyes were wide and he ran over, holding his brother's lifeless body close. He buried his face in his hair and hugged him. He was all alone now.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He put his gun down and looked at Gabe.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't risk my family and the rest of the group"

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabe glared at Rick, "So you go and kill someone else's?! You...you-" he tried to force out the words but he just got out of the back of his truck and got in the driver's seat, before he got in the back and laid there. He then fell asleep and tried not to vomit from crying so much.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick dropped his gun and flopped on the bed and sighed loudly.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabe came out of his truck after a while and coughed softly, sighing and rubbing his eyes. They were bloodshot from cryin do much, and knowing that he was now alone made him want to cry even more.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick rolled over and Lori walked in, her stomach now showing.

"It's okay, you protected the group."

"But shot down the kids last friend."

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 26 comments Gabe sat there outside of the tents, staring at the ground. He closed his eyes and put his head in his hands. His life was going downhill.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Maggie walked out "Have you seen Glenn? He left a while ago" Maggie asked Rick.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"He went to the store with Andrea."

He pointed out/

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Oh" Maggie nodded and walked back to her bag. She sat down and watched out for their return.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rick threw his gun down and grabbed a horse.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Are you going into town?" Maggie asked.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's been a few hours. I ought to."

He mounted and grabbed his gun, galloping into town.

AN hour later, he arrived with a scared looking Glenn on the back of the horse

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Maggie had made herself useful cleaning out the trailer, while waiting for Rick to return.

((I am assuming we are living in season 2 at Hershel's farm right?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, makes sense))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, makes sense))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((ok))
Maggie ran and tackled Glenn in a hug as he dismounted the horse "You had me worried".

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, we got surrounded by Walkers."

Glenn said, wraping his arms around her.

Rick put the horse in the pasture and was coated in blood

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I told you I should have come" she scolded him.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Is everybody all right?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"We lost Andrea, that would've been you."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I know how to handle myself"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Andreas dead."

Rick said, shoving past to his pregnant wife

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Maggie walked back to the house.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"BRING A GUN!!!"

Lori screams

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Maggie watched from the window.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "What did you go into town for?" Maggie said still watching out the window.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"We ran out of milk."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Milk?" she scoffed "she died for milk?" Maggie sighed.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"She was grabbing ammo."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Even so. You can't risk you life like that" she turned around to face him "Promise me?".

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Promise."

He kissed ehr/

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Next time I go" she said with a nod. She went off to help her father collect water.

« previous 1