The room of Roleplays discussion

Roleplays > Gamers world

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zohal (new)

Zohal | 63 comments Mod
your worst nightmare has come true. You've been sucked into a video game with practically no escape. You've been sealed off from the real world. So what do you do? Begin life anew. You will now be living the life of an avatar, fighting monsters, raising family, all the extra details the game left out.

for this is the real deal

Name:
Personality:
Life before being sucked into a game:

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments Name: I'm so myself this time!! (But I'll change some things ;D) Rachel Mullins
Appearance: Blonde with blue eyes
Personality: funny, fantasy fanatic, gamer, argumentative and fierce
Life before game: Average teenage girl. Abit geeky, abit nerdy.
Game sucked into: Skyrim!

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora ((What kind of video game have we been sucked into? An MMORPG?))

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments Whatever you want :D

message 5: by Zohal (new)

Zohal | 63 comments Mod
Choose a game to be sucked into but think of it as all the gaming worlds connected into one. So you can choose any game really.

message 6: by Aurora (last edited Oct 16, 2012 02:10AM) (new)

Aurora ((Awesomesauce))

Name: Nathan Kozare(ko-ZA-ray)
Appearance: Light brown hair and bright blue eyes, lightly tanned and average height.
Personality: Nate's good looks attract lots of attention from everyone but he hides his big ego. He's mischievous and friendly, which everyone admires him for. He's always relaxed; never studying but always receiving good marks, but, because of his easy life, he is constantly bored. He's tried many things but nothing gets his heart beating. Video games are the only things that excite him, which is why he loves them so much. He's lazy and a bit of a show off.
Life before being sucked into a game: Easy, simple, repetitive. Wake up, go to school, come back, play games until it's late then quickly make up some bullshit for his homework without bothering to study. In the school holidays, all he does is eat, sleep and play video games.
Game sucked into: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
((I guess it's Assassin's Creed in Skyrim's map =D))

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments What!?!?

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments Oh, I get it now! That's insanely cool<3

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (((I can't wait until this roleplay gets started <3)))

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments You andme both<3<3<3<3!!!!

message 11: by Claire (new)

Claire (claireplusone) Aurora wrote: "((Awesomesauce))

Name: Nathan Kozare(ko-ZA-ray)
Appearance: Light brown hair and bright blue eyes, lightly tanned and average height.
Personality: Nate's good looks attract lots of a..."

Assassin Creed, that's totally going to be my pick too! :P

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire (claireplusone) Name: Caterina Firenze
Appearance: Long dark hair, pulled into a braid, with brown eyes, fairly petite, but strong.
Personality: Quiet but adventurous, mischievous but loyal.
Life before being sucked into a game: Longed to be anywhere but home, studying about moving to Italy, where her ancestors where from. Continually replayed the Assassin's Creed, as she felt connected to the characters somehow.
Game sucked into: Assassin's Creed

message 13: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Nathan Kozare

"Nate! Come wash the dishes!" A shrill, female voice called from the other room. Nate, who was sitting at his computer with a headset over his ears, quickly paused the game he was playing and groaned.
"Just wait a few more minutes! I'm doing something important!" He called back to his mother.
"That's what you said ten minutes ago! Come here now!" She yelled.
"Just ten more minutes, I promise!"
"Fine!"

Nathan groaned and turned back to his game, staring longingly at the menu screen. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, all the Assassin's Creed series really, was very well thought out and programmed. Every key person you assassinate in the game was actually a real historical person, and the way they died and when they died was completely accurate.

It was amazing. But it wasn't real.
Nathan often wished real life could be like a game. Real life was so boring and repetitive, with so many problems and not enough earmuffs to go around. He'd often been reminded about the children in Africa, and how they suffer, but part of him wished for a tough life, where he could actually have a goal or proper reason to exist.

He wanted, above all, to be an assassin, like Ezio Auditore, the protagonist of the Assassin's Creed series.
The he would have a goal. And people he could relate to and talk to. And a reason to exist.
To be part of something big, and know what he was doing would benefit someone, somewhere.
That was what he really wanted. He wished for it often. On every birthday, when blowing out the candles; on every first star of the night; on every dandelion he blew out.

Nathan sighed and pressed the 'Esc' key, unpausing the game. The menu screen disappeared in a white vortex and returned to showing Ezio, dressed in his assassin robes and armour, standing on a rooftop in Rome.
An icon on the mini-map indicated that a Roman citizen was in trouble, probably being hassled by the city guards.

Holding down a few keys, Nate made Ezio slowly walk forward on the rooftop, and look over the edge. Below was a brown-haired female wearing a short tunic and brown breeches being thrown around by a few guards in steel armour. Nathan chuckled to himself, moving his mouse. Ezio leapt off the rooftop towards the guards and flexed his forearms, springing the hidden blade. He landed on top of two guards, knocking both to the ground and withdrawing his now-bloody blades from their throats.
The screen briefly flashed red and the music changed as the guards started yelling and unsheathing their swords. Ezio ran to each of them with his own sword, killing them easily. The dead guards fell to the ground and the female citizen they were hassling glowed white.

Nathan move Ezio to her and pressed 'E', to talk. Ezio sidled up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder as she bowed with gratitude.
"The liberation of Roma has begun." Ezio spoke, his voice harbouring an Italian accent.
"Let me repay your kindness with action, Assassin." The female said, "If you have me, I will join your cause."

Ezio nodded and the brief cutscene ended.
Nathan sighed, leaning back, as his mother called him to do the dishes again.
If only he could become an assassin. If only.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments Rachel Mullins

Homework or Questing? Such were the questions of the Dragonborn.
I decided to go with the Questing. Obviously it was more important- I had dungeons to explore, things to steal and people to murder. Homework was only maths and that could wait.

I turned on the Xbox 360 and smiled as the surround sound speakes filled the TV room with the epicness that was the Skyrim themesong.

I sunk back into my couch as some little fact popped up on the screen before loading my character- an Imperial Girl by the name of Rakella.
She carried an awesome Elven Sword- Sigh, she was much cooler than me.
Farkas and Rakella were in the process of completing a Companion Quest. A restless Draugr decided to attack but Rakella killed it with one hit of her sword.
"Ummm Rachel?" My sister asked from the kitchen. "Have you done your homework?"
"No." I replied, critical hitting a Silverhand.
"Turn that off and come do it."
"Yes MUM!" I sassed.
But I saved and turned off the consol just as she said.

message 15: by Claire (new)

Claire (claireplusone) Caterina Firenze

When I arrived home from school, the house was empty. As per usual. Giovanni Firenze, world famous model/actress and worst parent ever, rarely was home. I had learnt how to fend for myself from an early age, I did what I had to to survive by myself.

I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and headed into the den, decked out with all means of technology possible. Well, I guess there were advantages to rich parents that were never around.

Switching on the PS3, Assassin's Creed automatically loaded.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Velliya) | 44 comments Rachel Mullins

I woke up to the sound on my mother's shrill voice calling from the other side of the door.
"Rachel Jessica Mullins! Get up, I woke you up an hour ago!"
"No you didn't." I replied sleepily. "I'd be awake if you had."
"Well Sleeping Beauty, you had better be ready in twenty minutes or you're walking to school!" My mum told me and that got me up straightaway.

"See ya." I said leaning over to kiss my mum's expectant cheek.
"Ok Hunny, I'll see you after school." She said and drove off.
I began walking to my classroom, secretly wishing that Rakella and Farkas were there, awaiting my arrival so we could quest, and I'd never have to go to school again.

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Nathan Kozare

Bzzz bzzz. bzzz bzzz. Nathan groaned and rolled over in his bed, smashing the Snooze button on his phone. Survived to see another day, he thought, closing his eyes again.
Two minutes later.. bzzzz bzzz. Bzzz bzz.
Again, Nathan pressed the snooze button and rolled back over, flipping the pillow to the cool side.
He repeated this for about half an hour, until he was too awake to stay in bed any longer. He got up and went through his routine.

"Nate." His mother smiled, giving him a stern look, "Guess what's in the sink from last night?"
Nate sighed, "The dishes?"
She raised her eyebrows, "Don't you feel any responsibility for this household? I expect them done as soon as you come home."
Nathan nodded through a spoonful of weet-bix, then escaped to the outside world to begin his short journey to the amazing region of mild torture. Also known as school.

As he walked, lazily knotting his tie, he glanced around the streets.

Life. Amazing graphics but terrible gameplay and boring storyline.

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire (claireplusone) Caterina Firenze

I had stayed up most of the night playing video games, and my alarm had woken me with a start. I sipped on my massive ad I walked towards the school entrance. My mother had slipped in late and left early as per usual.
I sighed. I wonder if she would notice if I spent the day at home...

message 19: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Nathan Kozare

"Nathan, I'm sorry that Pythagoras is not your idea of an interesting topic, but please attempt to do at least some of your work."

I snapped out of my daydream, facing my math teacher. I chuckled self-consciously, "Sorry miss. Kind of just.. zoned out I guess." What an idiot. Pythagoras is a boring subject for everyone, not just me.

"Don't do that again.", She raised her eyebrows, then turned back to write some numbers on the whiteboard.
'Don't do that again." I mimed, mimicking her behind her back.
I stared back out the window at the clouds, lazily drifting across the sky and tried to remember my daydream, but I couldn't.

I started. Outside, on the roof of the opposite building, was a templar. He tilted the weapon in his hands-a crossbow- towards me and held it to his eye. My eyes widened and I threw myself back in my chair as the dart rushed past, inches from my nose, and embedded itself into the wall clock.
I swore as several more templars burst into the room. I grabbed a pen and threw it at one, and it hit his neck, rendering him unconscious. I dived into the middle of the templars and attacked, throwing punches and kicks.
A high-pitched scream bit into my eardrum and I turned to see a girl being held tightly, a blade to her throat.
I reached out a hand, "Don't-"
A small blade appeared from nowhere and bit into the flesh at the man's neck. I turned my head and saw a hooded man climb through the window and run through the room, killing each templar without breaking a sweat. I froze, and the hooded man turned to me.
I saw a scar on the side of his mouth as he grinned, holding a hand out to me, "Join us."

I glanced around the room, then grinned back, grabbing his hand and shaking it firmly, "I'll be glad to."

As if that'll ever happen in my boring life.
I turned back from my window, which had no trace of an assassin climbing through it, and glanced at the clock, which also had no trace of being hit by a crossbow dart.
I sighed and scribbled the answers to some simple exercises down.
Math was a bore.

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire (claireplusone) Cat Firenze

As I trudged my way to school, I couldn't help wish my life was more like the games I play. I'd definitely want to be Ezio

message 21: by Aurora (last edited Feb 27, 2013 10:58PM) (new)

Aurora Nathan Kozare

"Dude, you up for a Tekken tournament with the bros after school?" One of my friends, a tall kid named Phil, asked me when the bell rang for recess.
I snorted, "Well, duh! Since when do I have anything better to do?"
Phil laughed, "Good question. But what about the math homework?"

"Due tomorrow, do tomorrow." I replied, tossing my bag onto the grass and squatting down to reach for my lunch box, "My mum might chuck a fit though - I don't think she's happy with my gaming habits."
"Hah! My mum would throw a freaking party if I got the scores you get! Seriously Nate, you don't even study and you're the top student."
I shrugged, "Apparently i'm not 'performing to my full potential' or something like that. Pisses her off."
"'Full potential?' Are you kidding me?" He repeated incredulously.
"Not kidding."
"Wow. Just... wow."