The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) The Lost Prince discussion

Who is excited for this book to come out???

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2012 03:43AM) (new)

I am obsessed with the Iron fey series so I am absolutely ecstatic that book is coming out in exactly 16 days(October 23). Its really funny in my perspective because my birthday is a day after (October 24). So this is a discussion about what you feel about this series and what you think this book is going to be like and if you even liked the series and if you are also ecstatic that this new book is coming out sooo soon!!!

Alicia I AM!! I cannot wait to finally have this book in my hands! I feel like I've been waiting too long. And the teaser with the Iron Prophecy helped and hurt. lol. My mom's birthday is the 24 too :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia wrote: "I AM!! I cannot wait to finally have this book in my hands! I feel like I've been waiting too long. And the teaser with the Iron Prophecy helped and hurt. lol. My mom's birthday is the 24 too :)"
hahahha YAY atleast one other person besides me loves this well written amazing series. I loved the iron fey series so i am so excited to read Julie Kagawa's new series the Iron Prophecy. I can't wait just 10 more days!!! :) Lol its always nice to hear other people who also have the same bday as me. Happy Birthday to your mom in 11 days :)

Jackie I'm excited, i loved the Iron Fey series and hoping this one is as good or better and the cover is just gorgeous :)

So it's out October 23rd? hmm :/
Blah gotta wait til the 6th of November till i read. Exams.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2012 04:55AM) (new)

Jackie wrote: "I'm excited, i loved the Iron Fey series and hoping this one is as good or better and the cover is just gorgeous :)

So it's out October 23rd? hmm :/
Blah gotta wait til the 6th of November till i ..."

Oh that sucks im sorry. I totally understand I have so much homework and exams that I also will probably have no time whatsoever to read. I pre ordered the book so it came out a week earlier; however, I haven't gone to Barnes and Nobels to buy it. But I can't wait to read this book!!

Caralin OMG!!! I was soo excited to read this book and I actually finished today. IT WAS SOOOO EPIC!!! Who elsehas read this book??? wat did you think??

Veronica i was also excited to read this book. when i found out meg is a mom my mouth dropped and the bad part she didn't tell her family. i mean i no your staying in the fey but at least u can do it tell them. kense and and ethan love hopefully theres more ash and puc in the next one there funny together!!

Caralin YES!!! I want more Puck and Ash. In the very end you saw Ash loosen up and act mroe human around Puck. And I LOVE it when Puck calls Ash ice-boy, its soo funny and ADORABLE! Like the part when Puck asked Ash if Ethan and Keirran reminded them of a certain pair, and ASH SMIRKED!!and said dont remind me.
He liked never showed emotion in the last series, it was so rare I thought I was going crazy when I read it. OMG!! I soooo love Puck, he is soo awesome. His sarcasm and humor KILLS me. HAHA LOL
Now that Ash and Puck are friends again, there needs to be more of them. Like in the last series it wanst until the last book that they lossened up on each other. now they are the two mischevious friends again, I WANT TO SEE what they are like when they dont hate each other.

Veronica im happy there friends again and we get to some adventures they have witch i no there gonna have hopefully in the next book since ash is a father now lol

Caralin Ya Im SOOO excited for the next book. I cant beleive we haveto wait a whole YEAR!!!! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!